Accents

Jenna's POV:
This week is our free week to relax and we want to make the most of it. Tonight girls and I will have girls night at my apartment. So I went to shopping and now I am preparing the living room.

As I approached the door, I heard the bell ring and opened. Perrie and Jade was there.

"Hey girls!" I hugged them as they walked in.

"Hey, Jens!" Perrie said.

"Where is Leigh and Jesy?" I asked.

"Leigh is on her way, and Jesy told me that she could be late a bit." Jade answered.

"Oh, okay. Let's go to living room and wait for them." I smiled at them and we went to the room.

After 15 minutes, we heard doorbell rang and I went toward it to open. Jesy and Leigh arrived.

"Hey girls" Leigh smiled widely.

"Hey Lee-Lee" I smiled widely as I saw her. I hugged her tightly. "Hey Jess". I hugged her too.

"I swear it looks like we didn't meet with each other for ages" Perrie laughed and then we all joined her.

"Yeah, I can't spend a day without you girls" Jesy smiled. (😥 Jesyy)

"Me too" Jade said.

"We all are" I smiled at her.

Then we all started eating the snacks and talking about anything else. This year, it will be our 7th year that we are together. (Pretend that it's LM5 era ;). We love our work, singing is fun, but every job we love can be tiring at times and sometimes we all need a break. So this week we decided to take a break.

"Ah..... luv....thahth....choko...laate" I said when I ate 2 pack of chocolate at once. Yeah, I'm a huge chocolate fan.

"Jeez, Jen, you shouldn't talk when you eat, Love." Leigh smiled while Jade and Jesy were dying of laughter. Then Perrie join them.

"Right" I laughed too "But you couldn't help it when you eat a tasty delicious chocolate and you have to say it it's delicious" I smiled.

"I have to agree with you" Jade said "This chocolate is very delicious".

"Jens, your accent is very different" Perrie said as she realised my accent has get thickened. She is right, I have a weird thing about it.

"That's because half of you is from Tyne and Wear, and half of you is from London, and I'm only one who is from West Yorkshire." I said cheekily. They laughed.

"Did you know that I admire your accent?" Jesy confessed as she smiled.

"Thank you, thank you Miss Swagger Mix" I used her past nickname.

"Oh, so your accent is hot, Baby Mix" Jade smirked.

"It's Hottie Mix, and also thank you, Cutie Mix. Yours attractive too." I used Jade's past nickname.

"Oh so we all use our nicknames, don't we, Hippy Mix?" Leigh laughed to Perrie as she said her past nickname.

"Oh yeah, Fiery Mix" Perrie laughed.

And then we all laughed together.

"I' not gonna lie, Jade's Geordie is stronger than you, Pez" I said.

"Oh really? But she doesn't have Geord-ish high notes as mine" she smirked.

"Yeah, I don't, but I have a great talking accent" Jade laughed.

"I think Jesy's accent should also be appreciated." Leigh said. We all agreed.

"We are silly. We are talking about our accents" I laughed too much now.

Tonight became very good with girls. I love them and I wish all days could be like that....

A/N: An Imagine! Hope you'll like, Loveys. I really in love with British accents, so I decided to do it. It can be bad, but I tried my best 😇❤. Stay cool ;) xxx.