Android 21 (Good) x Soul Reader SHORT 4: Part 1

You were at bulma's place just chilling, relaxing a bit and standing out at balcony, looking at the beautiful clear sky while the sun was up. Then you hear footsteps from behind and you turned your head to see (Good) 21 walking towards you with a smile on her face, you notice that her cheeks are red and you wondered why?

Android 21 (Good): Hello Mr. Soul.

Soul Name: Oh hey.

Android 21 (Good): How are you today?

Soul Name: Oh I'm fine, I just decided to come out here and watch the view, and the clear sky.

Android 21 (Good): Oh...I see.

You notice she's a bit quiet and also smiling even more along with her cheeks getting more red, you also notice that she's been staring at you for 3 minutes even when you weren't looking at her then you finally decided to turn around and ask.

Soul Name: Um are you okay 21?

Android 21 (Good) O-Oh um yes. I'm fine, it's just well....can I ask you something?

She says as she got closer.

Soul Name: Umm sure.

Android 21 (Good): Have you ever kiss anyone before..?

There was a pause, you felt your heart skip a beat when she said that, your face turning red along with your eyes going "not that wide" you tried to stay calm and not panic while continuing on talking.

Soul Name: U-Um why are you asking me this?

Android 21 (Good): Because. 10 Minutes ago while I was working with Bulma in the labs, I saw Vegeta putting his lips on hers, it went on for a minute but then he left, I ask her what they were doing "kissing she said. I ask what it was and she told me everything...so. I-I haven't kiss anyone before...not even my own husband even after he died and, if I ever wanted to try it out...I thought maybe I could do it with...you..?

Soul Name: M-Me?!

You backed up a bit from her while scratching the back of your head.

Soul Name: I-I mean w-why me?

Android 21 (Good): Because. Y-Your...my special soul, and if I ever wanted to have my first kiss with anyone it would have to be you.

She says that while putting her right hand close to her chest where her heart is while smiling at you but then fade away as she looks away from you.

Android 21 (Good): I mean I understand if you don't want to—

Before you could say anything you'd remembered what she once told you when you were still linked with her.

(Short Flash Back)

Android 21 (Good): I may look like an adult, but technically I'm not even ten years old.

(Short Flash Back over)

You tried not to let that get to you, but you tried to change the subject.

Soul Name: Um did she atleast told you, you have to do that "thing" with someone you like.

Android 21 (Good): Oh y-yes she did.

Soul Name: Oh good.

Android 21 (Good): Now that you mention it...

She walks closer to you enough for her nose to almost touch yours and your cheeks gone red after that.

Android 21 (Good): Mr. Soul, do you like me?

She says that while holding her hands together as there both intertwined and wagging her tail, waiting for your answer.

Soul Name: Y-Yeah I do.

Android 21 (Good): N-No I mean, do you "like, like me?"

Your heart skipped a beat again when she asked you that, you didn't know whether to answer her or not and before you could reply to her someone grabbed your right leg and pulled you up into the air, the both of you already knew who it was.

Soul Name: H-Hey! Put me down!

Android 21 (Evil): Ha Ha Ha Ha! Sorry "other me" but I'm gonna have to borrow him for a moment.

Android 21 (Good): H-Hey! Give him ba—

Android 21 (Evil): Byeee!

She blast off into the air with you hanging onto her tail, leaving (Good) 21 alone.

Android 21 (Good): Mr. Soul...

           (TO BE CONTINUED)