chapter 1

heyyyy guys!!: it's ur favvv author back with another book!!🥰🥰🥰🥰
soooo ever since the car crash i took a bit of a break from writingggg because i was paralyzed but now i'm back!! 🥺🥺🦋🦋 i decided to write a romance and not a y/n story.... sooo i hope you enjoy! ! !💕💕💕 i loveee these characters and i can't wait to share them with uuuu
(i'm back lol)

no ones pov

it was a normal morning for everyone- except for lessie humpson. she was running late, since she had fallen asleep to a secret, underground band that no one listened to- Queen.

"g-g-goddamnit!!! I'll be l-l-l-late." lessie said, throwing off her blankets. her tiny, petite 3'11 frame rushed around her room, grabbing her books. she threw on an oversized Metallica shirt - she wasn't.. like other girls. she looked in the mirror, cerulean sapphire ocean sky blue orbs blinking. she smoothed out her luscious, 8 foot wavy, honey yellow locks and threw it into a messy bun. unlike the popular girls she never cared about what she looked like...

besides...... no one liked her anyways.

authors note: noooo my bbbb🥺🥺💔💔 i love lessie she's so unique

"idiot! you'll be late for school!" her uncle called. lessie was struggling to shove her school books into her bag before flying out of her room and down the stairs.

because she was so petite and clumsy she fell down the stairs, rolling down the steps until she reached the ground.

"I-i-i-im so clumsy" lessie said, getting back up.

she sprinted into the kitchen with her pencil case, golden honey sunshine yellow hair messed up from falling down the stairs. but from her window- she saw the school bus driving away. she shoved a piece of bread in her mouth for her breakfast, zipping up an oversized sweater.

her brothers had already left for work.... and her mom and dad? her dad died two years before she was born.... her mom left them in thailand when she was 0.6 seconds old...

authors note: no💔💔💔💔💔💔💔🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

"whatever, ill just take the backroads....." she thought.a

lessie had been a farm girl all her life so she knew the backroads like the back of her smol hand. so as the roosters crowed she started walking to school.

lessie's pov

i walked into the school, humming an underground, 80s rock song that no one knew- it was called dancing queen by ABBA. all of a sudden, i felt a foot trip me, and my 3'8 petite frame crashed to the floor and my bag fell too. It was the two most popular kids in grade 7- paylah lasap and her lackey....... who was it? leezee? zaya?

"bro what are you doing here lessie?" paylah growled. "this is me and zaya's turf."

"yeah get out of here farm freak" zaya laughed, putting on lip gloss.

authors note: omg they're so rude😒😒😒 i hate them so much

"l-l-l-l-leave me alone......." i said, but paylah pushed me away. they strutted away and laughed, leaving me to cry on the ground.

dad.... i hope i havent disappointed you.......

suddenly i heard a footsteps, and a warm hand on my shoulder. my sapphire orbs blinked up at him- he was tall, 14'38 i think. he had brown hair, and cute freckles. was... was that my guardian angel??? sent by my dad???

new guy's pov

i had just parked my tractor and stepped through the hallways of my new school, when i saw two girls laugh and trip another girl in the hallway.

"hey. are you ok? are you hurt" i asked, helping her up. she watched my pecs buldge through his john deer t shirt and flannel. she tucked a blonde lock behind her ear.

"j-j-j-j-j-j-j-just my pride..... heh" she said, turning red as i helped her up. i smirked. she was kinda cute- really short, with beautiful blonde hair.  i stuck out my hand to shake.

"i'm fyatt. fyatt wuller."

she smiled back, shaking my hand.

"im new here... im in the seventh grade"

she stuck her pointer finger up in the air.

authors note: omg classic lessie🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤓☝️

"AHA!1 im in the s-s-s-s-seventh grade too..." she stammered. she was so unique- her stutter was actually cute.  "m-m-my name is lessie. lessie humpson."

"lessie? thats a great name. it suits you.. maybe you could show me around sometime, hehe..." fyatt laughed. "well, i better go talk to the principal. see you around lessie?"

"b-b-bye."

i walked away. but... what were these butterflies in my stomach??//???

lessie's pov

i watched him walk away. he could be named gyatt, i wasn't gonna lie... but he wouldn't ever be into me... he'd be into paylah, or zaya. because i was weird. i wasnt like other girls.

and... he wouldn't like a farm girl anyway...

okkkk that's it!! i hope you enjoyed the first ever chapter of a tractor's love story! ! what do you guys think of my baby girl lessie?? what do you guys think of fyatt???
😍😍
im sooooo excited to be writing again ever since i was in the car crash🤩😝😝 tell me what you think of it in the commentsssss😘😘😘😘🌈🌈🌈🌈👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨😿😿😿🫃🫃😍😍😍😍😍