chapter 3

heyyyyyy my oookies i'm back!! soooo my gallbladder kinda exploded and i had to rush in emergency surgery 🥺and my grandma died andmy dad took away my laptop so i could grieve😒😒😒😒😭😭😭😭 im sorrryhhyyyyy i didn't even like that old hagggg. i hope you enjoy this chapter as much as i did!!! 💕💕💕💕💕 (if you see a shark memoji in this chapter ignore it i'm too lazy too)

lessie's pov

fyatt started driving the tractor and i sat in the passenger's seat. my guardian angel.............he was right next to me. and he saved me from the bullies......

"e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-erm. fyatt?" i asked cutely, capphire ocean sky orbs blinkign in the sunlight.

"yes, love?" he asked. he stopped, the tractor halting. he smirked. "i meant lessie."

author's note : omggggg you guys😍😍😍😍💕

i started to turn red as i tucked a lock of golden honey blonde hair behind my ear. i chuckled.

"....................why did you h-h-h-h-h-h-h-help me?" i whispered. he sighed, starting to drive the tractor again.

"well... you're my only friend..... why wouldn't i help you?" he asked. his cerulean-peridot orbs glimered as he turned back to look at me. i gasped. what? i was his friend? me- loser lessie- had a friend?????

"i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-im youre friend/???" i gasped out loud. "no ones my friend...... not since i went...to t-tt-t-t-t-t-t-thailand."

fyatt looked back at me. he started to smirk again. "wellllllll now i am. so suck it up lessie humpson."

I giggled. a friend......... I hadn't had one for so long. fyatt drove me home.

"Hey... my dad might be buying a farm around here. wouldn't it be cool if we were neighbours?" fyatt stopped at my ginormous blue farm mansion. i was embarrassed. i was so pooorr.....

"t-t-t-t-t-t-t-thanks for the ride flatter. and- that's r-r-r-really cool 1!!!1" i say. i bury my hands in my oversized sweater sleeves, shivering in the air. all of a sudden, something is thrown at me. it's.... fyatts flannel. he was shirtless. i put it on, my small petite 4'3 frame getting swallowed by the shirt. it smelled like leather and wheat.

authors note: omg i love muscular guys🥰🥰🥰 fyatt is my dream man!!!!!1!

he opened the tractor door for me. but my smol petite frame saw the drop. I bit my nails, a quirky different habit I picked up when my dad died. fyatt opened the door and got out, his muscular muscles glistening in the sunlight. he offered his hand, 54 pack shining. it was so big against my small petite ones. he helped me jump down from the tractor.

he nodded, winking at me. his tractor drove off. i walked inside, going up the stairs to the closet that was my room. i pulled up an underground vintage band and started playing their music- their name was ABBA.

i giggled to myself. fyatt was dreamy... the best seventh grader i'd ever met. i kicked my feet. he was amazing.... i looked over at my ukulele... it was my dads. maybe.... i should write a song for him. i picked up the guitar, starting to warm up with my favorite song.

"baby... running down to the riptide...." i sang melodiously. i felt my dad come inside me as i played, small fingers going over the frets as i played a g chord.
he would be so proud of me right now.

authors note: omggggggg guys lessie is so cool!!

"OI LESSIE SHUT UP" my uncle shouted from downstairs. i heard him stomp up the steps and open the door.