chapter 2

hey guyssss, i hope you enjoy the chapter!!! 💕🦋💕🦋 fyatt is so strong i love his character smmmm😍😍 anyways i'm getting physical therapy for my paralysis so i decided to give you guys another chapterrrr🥰🥰🥰 my goddess lessie is backkkk!!! happy birthday hyunjin

no one's pov

lessie stumbled into class, her mind on that boy. Her boy. her guardian angel. she tucked her hair behind her ear, giggling to herself. the rest of class came in slowly. like usual- lessie sat alone. ever since the incident- no one had liked her.

authors note: awwww bbbyyyyy🫰🫰🥺🥺

then, fyatt came in with the teacher. he smiled, winking at her. lessie blinked her blue orbs, studying fyatt. He was wearing a green john deer t shirt, and blue jeans. he also wore a brown flannel. his shirt was tucked in... and his pecs pushed against it.

lessie's pov

he is so so so hot. fyatt wuller. even his name sounds cute.

mrs. rigs, the teacher began speaking. "class this is fyatt wuller. he's joining us starting today. i hope you all treat him nice. fyatt, sit wherever you want."

fyatt smirked as he walked away from the front, cowboy boots hitting the ground as he sat next to lessie. he waved at her, putting his books down.

authors note: WHATTTTT FYATT SAT NEXT TO LESSIE???

fyatt gave a wave, running a hand through his brown hair. he smirked, waving at lessie. lessie smiled at him.

"h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hi fyatt." she said. she was so embarrassed. was she turning red? she hid her face with her smol hands. oh my god. it was her knight in shining armor. her fyatt. he reached over, tucking a 7'5 lock of hair behind her ear.

"hey lessie." he smirked.

no one's pov

paylah and zaya were behind lessie. they were talking about fyatt.

"omg fyatt is soooooo hot. i should ask him to the fall ball." paylah said. zaya nodded.

"but that loser lessie is in my way. but i have to be with that alpha fyatt..........." paylah growled, rubbing her hands together. "i have to be with him."

authors note: i hate these girls so mucchhh😡😡😡 omgg

she and zaya stood up and pushed lessie out of her chair, her petite smol 3'11 frame flying out of the seat as paylah laughed.

authors note: NAURRRRR MY GODDESS GIRL LESSIE🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

"what the hell? why are you so red? its giving bob the tomato" zaya laughed. lessies immaculate honey sunshine lemon platinum blonde hair was messed up. she curled up into a ball, starting to cry.

"s-s-s-s-s-s-stop. build bonds, not borders" lessie said, sniffling.

"i dont care. get away from my gyatt fyatt- if you know whats good for you." paylah threatened, standing over her. "youre such a loser lessie. who even listens to metallica? go find larry the cucumber or something"

she and zaya laughed. fyatt gasped, wanting to help her.

"y-y-y-y-y-y-y-youre so m-n-m-m-mean." lessie sprinted out of the room as fasst as her teeny legs would take her, her hair cascading and flowing in the wind like a nice horse.

"what the flippity flop paylah" fyatt asked. "whats your deal with lessie? shes so nice."

paylah laughed again. "are you blind? lessie is a loser. plus she looks like bob the tomato had a wig on when you sat next to her. im so much better."

fyatt got angry. how could these monsters bully such a great, sweet, cool, smart, great, beuatiful girl?? he growled. he turned to paylah and zaya, using his muscles to push them into the wall. he looked out the door, eyes turning red with anger.

authors note: omg he's such an alpha😍😍🐺🐺

fyatt sighed. his lessie was long gone.

fyatt's pov

i walked through the school, trying to find where lessie had gone. paylah and zaya were such bullies!11! i seethed with anger, foaming at the mouth. i had to find her. i bumped into knocks christmastime. i think he was one of the guys in my class.

"sorry." i muttered, using my biceps to push him out of the way. he growled at me, his hair flowing past my face.

"watch it farm freak."

i stopped. i heard something. it was a sweet melody coming from the girls washroom.

authors note: omg who could it be???

lessie's pov

i dashed to the bathroom, tears streaming dwon my face. i looked in the mirror. i was bright red and crying. i wiped my tears away with my oversized sweater sleeve. i thought about my dead dad. what would he do? ?

slowly, i started to sing. this was my dad's favorite song....

"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-baby...... coming d-d-d-d-d-down to the r-r-riptide... taken a-a-away from the d-d-ark side...."

authors note: awwwwww lessieeeee🙁🙁🙁🥺🥺🥺👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨🥰🥰🥰

my hair cascaded down my shoulders as i sang, and i stopped crying. when i looked around, i saw-....

"f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fyatt?" he was standing in the doorway, in complete shock.

"your voice is beautiful, lessie..." he said. i walked towards him, blinking my sapphire orbs.

"t-t-t-t-t-thanks. i got it from m-m-m-my dad."

fyatt sighed, putting his hand on my petite shoulder.

"i'm sorry those girls were mean to you. i took care of them. dont worry. i can.... give you a ride home. if you like."

lessie was stunned. fyatt? giving a girl like her a ride home? she couldn't even order coffee..... how could fyatt want to be with her?

"erm....... i-i-i-i-i don't want to distract you from y-y-y-y-your schoolwork."

"i dont give a damn about schoolwork." fyatt smirked, picking lessie up. "i do give a damn about you."

fyatt carried her through the school, and lessie nuzzled against his rock hard 69- pack of abs. fyatt stopped by the classroom to pick up lessie's bag, when paylah and zaya came up. lessie started to cower, hiding her small frame in fyatt's arm.

"get outa here paylah." fyatt said.

"why are you helping loser lessie? she aint even standing on her own. thats why her dad died and her mom left her-"

fyatt saw red, his orbs changing color from ocean blue to blood red. he picked paylah up and punted her.

authors note: my alpha 😍😍😍🐺🐺🐺

zaya barely managed to catch paylah. knocks christmas time came up, handing fyatt lessie's bag.

"will she be ok?" he hissed.

fyatt nodded before carrying lessie to his tractor. he placed her in the passenger seat.

"its gonna be ok lessie."

that was the chappterrrrr! ! ! 1 ! omggggg fyatt and lessie are so ccuutteeee togetherrrrr omg this took forever to write but i'm sooo happy how it turned out! 😍😍😍💕💕💕💕💕🦋🦋🦋🦋

also you shouldn't like lessie's uncle!!  i hate him😡😡