-Prologue- Some Key Dates

-February 11 2019-

As Ryujin danced across the stage, her mind briefly drifted to the countless hours of practice, nerve-wracking auditions, and moments of doubt that had led to this very performance. But now, under the spotlight, all those uncertainties seemed to vanish.

The cheers of the crowd mingled with the pounding of her heart, creating a symphony of excitement and nerves. With each movement, each beat, Ryujin poured her energy as if trying to encapsulate her passion and share it with the audience.

As the music reached its crescendo, Ryujin struck her final pose, breathless yet exhilarated. Applause thundered through the venue as she hurried backstage, her phone buzzing relentlessly in her bag. With trembling hands, she finally retrieved it and answered the call.

"Hello?" she said, her voice quivering with emotion.

"Ryujin! You did it!" exclaimed her cousin excitedly from the other end of the line, bringing tears to Ryujin's eyes.

Her heart swelled with pride as she listened to her cousin's words of congratulations. Despite the exhaustion and adrenaline, she couldn't suppress the smile on her face.

"Thank you, Y/n," she replied, gratitude evident in her voice. "I couldn't have done it without you."

"You know I didn't do shit; it's all you, and I'm so proud of you," her cousin insisted, prompting Ryujin to chuckle with happiness. But before she could respond, Yeji poked her head through the door.

"Is that your handsome cousin?" Yeji teased, causing both Ryujin and her cousin to laugh.

"Does he heard that?" Yeji asked silently.

Ryujin's laughter echoed through the backstage area as she glanced at Yeji, her cheeks flushed with both joy and embarrassment.

"Yeah, he heard you," she replied, her smile widening as she held the phone closer to her ear.

"Tell him I said hi!" Yeji called out before disappearing back into the bustling backstage.

Ryujin turned her attention back to the call, feeling a warmth spread through her chest at the sound of her cousin's voice.

"Yeji says hi," she relayed with a giggle, imagining her cousin's reaction on the other end.

"Oh, Lightfurry. She was great too" her cousin exclaimed enthusiastically, the excitement palpable even over the phone.

The exchange between Ryujin, Yeji, and her cousin brought a sense of lightness to the moment, a reminder of the supportive relationships that had helped her reach this milestone.

As the backstage buzzed with activity and the echoes of the performance lingered in her mind, Ryujin found herself filled with a profound sense of gratitude for the people who had stood by her side throughout her journey.

"Thanks for calling, Y/n," Ryujin said sincerely, her voice softening with emotion. "It means the world to me."

"Anytime, Ryujin," her cousin replied warmly. "I'll always be here to cheer you on, no matter where you are in the world." With a final exchange of well wishes and promises to catch up soon, Ryujin ended the call.

-May 10 2022-

As the members of Le Sserafim basked in the glow of their first award win, the atmosphere in their dorm was one of jubilation and camaraderie. With plates of their favorite foods in hand, they gathered around a low table, their laughter filling the air as they reminisced about the journey that had led them to this moment.

Seated cross-legged on cushions, they shared stories of their early days as trainees, the challenges they had overcome together, and the unwavering support of their fans that had propelled them forward. Each member took turns expressing their gratitude, their eyes sparkling with pride and excitement.