Before the Game

"Uh, we have gifts, girls!" Yunjin shouted excitedly as they entered their hotel room. The others turned to see what she was pointing at and chuckled in anticipation.

"Whoa, it's our names on them," Sakura exclaimed, picking up her personalized jersey with a wide grin.

Eagerly, they each grabbed their respective gifts, unveiling a set of custom-made jerseys with their names and numbers emblazoned on the back. The room filled with delighted chatter as they admired the thoughtful gesture.

"These are amazing!" Chaewon exclaimed, running her fingers over the smooth fabric of her jersey.

"They are lighter and softer then I expected." Yunjin said.

"I like the colors. Hmm, Lakers... wait, are we going to Y/n's team's game?" Kazuha's eyes widened as she read the message from the envelope.

Excitement rippled through the room as Kazuha's words sank in. The prospect of attending Y/n's game added an extra layer of anticipation to their already thrilling trip to Los Angeles.

"Seriously? That's incredible!" Eunchae exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement.

Yujin grinned, her mind already racing with possibilities. "I can't believe we'll get to watch Y/n play in person. This trip just keeps getting better and better! Huh?" She nudged Kazuha teasingly, making all the members laugh.

"Unnie! Stop teasing me," Kazuha pouted, making the members laugh even more. "Why are you teasing me so much?" she added.

"Because you kinda have something for him. You never take that jacket off that he gave you," Eunchae said, still teasing her unnie.

Kazuha blushed, trying to hide her embarrassment. "That's not true! It's just a comfortable jacket," she insisted, though her tone betrayed her feelings.

The teasing continued as they prepared for the game, their excitement growing with each passing moment. As they left the hotel, anticipation buzzed in the air, fueled by the prospect of seeing their friend shine on the basketball court.

******************

"Le Sserafim is arriving, please stay behind the barriers," announced one of the security personnel, his voice firm and authoritative.

"V.I.P.s coming through, everyone, please move out of the way," echoed another voice, as the crowd began to part to make way for the special guests.

"Clear the arrival zone, ETA two minutes," chimed in a member of the Lakers' social team, coordinating the logistics of the arrival.

As the anticipation built and the crowd buzzed with excitement, the security and social teams worked seamlessly together to ensure a smooth and orderly reception for Le Sserafim. With just minutes to go before their arrival, all eyes were on the entrance of the Crypto.com Arena, eagerly awaiting the appearance of the esteemed guests.

After just a few minutes, Le Sserafim and their VIP SUVs arrived at the designated path that had been created for them. First, Sakura and Yunjin stepped out of the SUVs, followed by the rest of the group, their excitement palpable in the air. Lakers legend Magic Johnson was there to greet them, his bright smile lighting up his towering figure.

"Well, hello, ladies. Nice to meet you," Johnson greeted them warmly, extending a hand to each of them in turn. The girls returned the greeting eagerly, shaking his hand with smiles on their faces. They then proceeded to take some pictures with him, capturing the momentous occasion.

After the photo session, Johnson gave them a heartfelt welcome and expressed his appreciation for their visit. "It's a pleasure to have you here," he said, his voice carrying genuine warmth. "Enjoy your time at the arena, and feel free to reach out if you need anything."