Chapter 4 - Messiest Punishment Ever

I sat down on Emma's bed not daring to move a muscle as my mom turned the handle to the door and began to yell at me. Everything seemed like it was going in slow motion and my head began to throb. All I remember was thinking of how horrible of a person I was for saying that to my sister.

Until I came back to reality and my mom yanked me off the bed and essentially threw me onto her lap where she laid me down on her legs bum up and pulled down my pants revealing my naked butt. I knew what was coming next and no longer felt sympathetic for what I did and fully blamed my sister for what was coming. *SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP* 

It seemed like the slaps never ended and when we were done my mom didn't even bother to pull up my pants to cover my sore and extremely red butt now but instead just picked me up and carried me to her room where she threw me onto her bed and lashed out at me.

"WHAT DID I SAY! HUH AMY DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THE ONE THING THAT I ASKED OF YOU TODAY! DO NOT MAKE FUN OF YOUR SISTER." My mom yelled this louder than I had ever heard her yell before. Everyone in the house 100% heard her yelling even though she closed the door behind her. She tried calming herself down a little. "I gave you multiple chances and warnings of this and I really don't want to do this but if I don't then you will never learn a lesson. Before I tell you what your punishment do you have anything to say for yourself young lady."

"I just got caught up in the moment and wanted to talk to my cousins without her there on my first day. But I know what I did was wrong and I am sorry." I said it and I didn't really mean it but hoped it worked.

"Well sorry or not it wont help you get out of your punishment." My mom seemed almost happy to administer this punishment and with my aching butt I simply wanted to get it over with. "Since you think it is so funny that your sister is in a diaper and can't control her bladder, and that it is so funny how you call her a baby, and how it is so funny that she watches weird tv shows, I think it is necessary to fit all that into your punishment. You need to be the baby that you picture your sister as, to see how she feels. But why make it so that you keep your privileges like your sister has, NO NO NO, lets take this one step further."

"What do you mean by this you are not making sense what is my punishment." I said that way too snarky and now my moms eyes seem to glow red with flames

"DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME! You may talk once I am finished explaining your punishment. Now since you don't understand your punishment it will put it simply for you." My mom took a slight pause before explaining the punishment. "You are now a baby okay so forget about outings with your cousins, swimming at the beach, or gossiping NO MORE OF THAT. Your aunt Tasha has agreed to treat you just like how she would treat Lily and Lissa so you are 1.5 years old okay. You will wear and use your diapers no matter what. Aunt Christine is to be referred to as mommy. Anything the twins can do you can do and anything they can't you can't. Now they take naps in the morning and afternoon so you will too. You will be bunking with the twins in the new and improved nursery. You will see it when you get there. Now  I know you have questions so ask away quickly because then we have to get you settled into the mindset of a baby okay."

"Number one are you for real, Number two do you really expect me to use diapers and take naps like a baby, Number three why can't I enjoy my summer, and number four no I do not agree to this." I don't know what has gone over me but at this moment I was not about to take this punishment lightly.

"Yes, Yes, because you made fun of your sister and if you don't think she should have fun then neither can you, and I don't care if you agree or not it is happening anyways." My mom seemed to be fed up with me and wanted me to really understand what this punishment was. "Let me make these rules very clear so there are no more questions. 

1. You will be a baby until further notice.

2. You will wear and use diapers.

3. You will only talk in small sentences like a baby would and like your cousins would.

4. When we go out you will either be in a stroller or baby carrier.

5. I will take care of you when we are here but when I am not Aunt Tasha is mommy.

6. You will refer to both of us as mommy at all times.

7. No Walking when you are not carried you will crawl.

8. You will play with baby toys and watch baby shows.

9. You will be bathed by anyone as a baby is.

10. You must act like a baby one who is even younger then your cousins and if the rules don't make it clear YOU ARE A BABY not a fake one like you lead your sister on to be, a real one who needs their mommy at every step of the day.

I believe that makes the rules pretty clear right?"

"What is I say no and don't follow your rules. What if I want to have fun with my cousins are you really going to ruin 2 weeks of my summer for no reason." I asked my mom seriously

"Who said this would be 2 weeks. No I am thinking more like 2 months, or at least until we fix that attitude of yours towards your sister. Oh and if you don't like the rules that is fine but for every rule you break or don't follow I will add five spanks to your nightly spanking and lay them out on your butt in front of everyone. You start at zero and for every broken rule I will add five to that total." My mom seemed to be enjoying the pain and anguish this was causing me. "Do I make myself clear."

"yes mom"

"Uh uh uh, no sass and I believe I am to be addressed as mommy. One more try"

"Yes mommy." I tried saying it in an innocent tone which made my mom smirk. "Okay let's go you gotta meet your new roommates and mommy and we gotta put a diaper on that butt asap."

Then my mom picked my up and we were off to the nursery.

______

Authors Note: 

Hope you liked the chapter with that completely unexpected turn of events where she is a baby now. I definitely have not been leading onto this idea for a while now. Ya so I didn't want to extend this chapter so much that it was very long with her finally getting in a diaper and stuff so you will see it next chapter. Thanks for reading this far and I hope you have enjoyed it. If I made some mistakes let me know and vote for the chapter cause I like seeing the notification.