chapter 4

AN: Thanks for the support on the previous parts, I'm really glad you liked them! There's gonna be some drama like every chapter so get ready for it! (Lovertation will happen but something else happens in the meantime to throw them off 😉)

Warning: some smut

_________________________________

Reputation sped her way to the front door and she flung it open, only for her jaw to drop at whatever sight stood before her.

Everybody else sat up to go check it out, the collective noise of chairs scraping the floor filling the room.

"I swear, this house can only have so many people living in it." Red grumbled as Speak Now locked arms with her.

The girl who stood at the door had a poorly bleached bob cut and was wearing an orange top with black pants. She had heavy makeup caked on with thick eyeliner making her distrustful, dark blue eyes stand out. Those gathered around gave each other looks of disapproval.

"What the fuck are you doing here." Reputation basically spat in her face with annoyance.

"It's been so long, sis." Karma confessed honestly with a sweet tone.

The girls surrounding them all let out a chorus of gasps and faint whispers amongst themselves.

Reputation scoffed.

"Don't call me that. Your right to do so expired years ago. Now fuck off."

She began to slam the door in her face but Karma held it open with her arm and Reputation leaned on the doorframe, unimpressed.

"What do you want from me?" Reputation bickered.

"Someplace to stay, when I saw those two girls earlier I just followed them here."

"Who?"

Karma peeked into the entryway and pointed to 1989 and Midnights.

"What makes you think I'd trust you to live here, after everything you put me through?"

"I'm different now, Reppy. I've changed and I've grown as a person. Don't you believe in second chances?"

"You've had plenty of those." Reputation reminded her, cringing at the nickname.

"And don't call me that."

Reputation picked off the red nail polish on her fingers and looked very overwhelmed and anxious, but pissed.

"Please, just let me in. I won't be here forever, it's only temporary until I find a place." Karma practically begged.

"We've got a spare bedroom on the 3rd floor, why not? What could possibly go fucking wrong!?" She shouted the last bit with sarcasm and frustration, pushing past Karma to hurry down the hall.

Lover didn't know what to think about this situation. Her kind instincts kicked in and before anyone else could budge from talking to each other, she approached Karma who stood outside on the porch.

"Come in, it's chilly out there." She led the girl inside who nodded.

"Thanks. Who are you?" Karma asked with a chuckle.

"I'm Lover. There are a lot of girls here so they can introduce themselves."

She snapped her fingers twice and the noise bounced throughout the large foyer. Everybody's heads swung around to her attention.

One by one, each girl said their name and greeted Karma. They probably should've done this earlier to the Taylor's Versions but the four girls picked up on everyone's names naturally.