Chapter 21 (final)

With your heels pressing on his back, you rock back against him, grinding into his cock. He reacts with a groan, murmuring to you, "Fuck, that feels good. You want more?"

The pleasure continues climbing. It starts to feel overwhelming that words fail you. The only thing you can give him is a nod. A sharp gasp comes out of your lips when he starts picking up his pace, going faster while pushing deeper with each thrust.

"Tell me if it hurts," he nearly begs, sounding desperate when you have yet to give him words in response to him. "Please, baby. Promise me. I'm barely holding on here, but I don't want to hurt you or the baby."

His voice goes in and out of your senses, yet you still manage to hear what he is trying to say. "I'm fine, Taehyung. I won't hide it, I promise."

He lets out a relieved sigh and smashes his lips on yours. "Good," he groans against your lips. "Hang on tight then, baby."

Those words become the last warning as the force and speed of his thrusts escalate, hitting you deep and hard until your toes are curling and your throat feels tight with the urge to cry out in pleasure. Your chest rises in an arch at the sensations you are getting as your hard nipples are rubbing against his chest.

But your mind is clear enough for you to do exactly what he asked of you.

Your legs are pressing around him, not tight enough to make it hard for him to move, but enough to keep you attached to him. Your arms are around him, fingers running up to the nape of his neck and pulling at the back of his hair, while the other hand runs down his back, nails sinking into his skin as he takes you on a wild ride.

Pleasure explodes through your body under his hard strokes. Your mouth falls open with a series of strained cries, calling his name. You wish he would lean down, to kiss you, to drown the sounds of pleasure that you are unable to hold in. Yet Taehyung chooses to pull back, allowing himself to keep his eyes on you as he continues with his relentless thrusts, making sure that he wouldn't miss any sign of pain that may show on your face.

But the pain that you had expected to come from his rough lovemaking only extends the pleasure. The wet sounds of his thrusts pushing deep inside you fills the room, growing intense by the minute. Your skin flushes warmly as blood pulses deep in your core, your pussy walls flutter around his girth, letting him know how close you are to reach the edge.

"Are you close, baby? Do you want to come?" he whispers to you with a groan, and you find yourself crying out,

"Yes, Taehyung—I'm close. Please, let me cum. Please—"

With his hands reaching down your hips, he lifts your bottom half slightly off the mattress, placing you in a new angle that allows him to reach deeper. Your whole body quakes once he finds your sweet spot, and as he repeatedly pushes his cock against that hidden spot inside you, you soon feel him pushing you over the edge, with him not slowing down even for just a moment. And you take it all while you continue clinging desperately to him with your nails sinking into the skin on his back.