Chapter 1

All of character in here is my Oc
Caution: there will be swearing and blood and lots of sad things,..I suppose? Hope you enjoy ❤️❤️
_____________________________________
"Love is meaningless, love is nothing to care about, love is all about using each other and how to get out of it without getting caught" that is what they said, yet, in the final, they fall in love with some random man or woman just to be used by them. What a specific define for it.

Ouque, where use to be called "The city of love", full of crimes and hatred. Just walking on the side road, you can notice the smelling the rotten flesh of some random guy lying around on the floors, the scream from someone that not so important to anyone. All of this make me sick as fuck, of course I can not said that out loud unless I want to turn myself into the target for those gangster.

I was juts a normal girl, living in a normal family, everything become to change when those gangster come out of nowhere, kill everyone who dare to step up on them. Even if I hate those fucking guy but yet, myself also have dipped into too much crime that I didn't mean to on the first sight. Me and my 'twin sister' working as a singer for our city famous bar at night while in the morning we become a cleaner to clean the rotten corpse.
"Acting like it was nothing, acting like a Whore" I'm not gonna said they're wrong or anything... I am my self is proud to be the bitch in those fucking eyes and no one dare to talk back or said anything to me, that's all thank to my older siblings who now working as the high position in the gang.
If I really want to live in this city peacefully, I have to act like I love them, the smelling of the cigarettes, full of blood and loud noisy bitches screaming to be save, watching those empty eyes losing those little flame of hope a long time ago.

Today, just like every other days. I walk down along the side road just to be block by some random bitch, I already tired due to the job and now these girl try to block me just because their "man" or that what they thought were they, came to my club just to hear me singing. I smirked at them, can't fight back to what they called husband so came to me as a right way. Of course it didn't last long till they runaway, screaming for their mama to come to help them. These kind of thing? Already get used to it a decade ago.

Now my soul are full of hatred, anxiety and my sibling reflection. I can't wait to get home and cuddle my sibling as tight as I could. As I walk on the stair, the neighbour keep looking at me with an easy look as I was something real toxic need to be eliminate as the right thing to do. I don't blame them honestly, my older working as a mafia member and come to their house every single month to collect what their so called 'protection fee' and of course, our rent and protection fee was cheaper than their usually do.

Standing in front of my apartment, a corpse lying in front of our door, lots of bullet and full of blood all over the house. I thought I have get used to this, like this happened every time I went home so I have to be shocked by this? I carefully walk past them, not wanting by brand new shoes get dirty and waste my weekend on it. I followed the trial, take out a knife that I keep in my purse and kicking the door.

A man was standing in front of my, holding another guy neck while they asking for mercy, which something didn't exist in this city. The guy turn his head around looking at me and twisting the other poor guy neck then simply thrown him away like garbage. He walk toward at me then said:
- Ah... you home... sorry for this mess.. you must be tired..so...maybe....
He can't get his words of his tongue so easily like I do, and of course I know him enough to know why the floor is dirty and all of things have had happen. Even if he has a cold face, his heart was warm enough to be trust with secret.

- well then..you gonna want to do all of that before big sis home.

- yeah of course.. please go get some rest and don't push yourself too much.. ok?

I nodded then I turn around, stepping on the corpse that I don't know who or what are they, all the things on my mind now is getting some sleep while cuddle my sister. Open the door then climb onto the bed, where my lil twin sis is sleeping unconsciously. I sit next to her and rub my finger through her hair, even though we are twin but out height truly said the other way. I'm 1m97 almost 2m, and also the tallest girl and people in this area while my sis, Aisu, only 1m5, which make she almost the shortest here. I take off my clothes and it seem like Aisu does not like the smell of my body. Of course she wouldn't, after a long day, my body now smell like shit. I stand up and grab a blanket nearby and go straight to the bathroom, open the door, turning the faucet that used to be white now only a black colour. I dip myself into the bathtub, feeling relaxed than usual, maybe it because of this new product that my sis buy for.

A bath can take me away from everything that annoying me lately, a girl suddenly appear at my singing bar about a week ago. Through my singing I can notice her glanced at me, at my body, that eyes, that cursed colour. Just like me... a pair of red eyes... that must be the reason she have to wear a hoodie to cover it. In Ouque, nobody like or it can be said that if anyone have a red eyes then they will be consider as a demon or a devil need to be burn to bring bad luck away. Of course usually, only high rank such as Don in the central city can own the red eyes. Me and Aisu is the exception that almost die due to our curse colour eyes and pale skin.

Other than me and Aisu, I haven't see anyone have a red eyes yet, or maybe there are but they just have been burn to death already.. Then she must be a outsider, and a gangster. I don't come to this conclusion without a proof of course. Noone dare to come closer to her as she standing at one spot, no one dare to open their mouth if she accidentally touch or bump them. That's what only does to the other gangster if they're afraid, is the outside as bad as in here, or maybe even worst.. either which one it is, both are bad enough for me to think about.

The warm water here is now my only friends who can help me stop thinking about what gonna happen in the future. The sleepy feeling come to me, I fall in sleep....
....
...
..
.
Bang Bang Bang
The loud noise come from outside make me awake, must be our neighbour again. This happen everytime I went home, they are the one that we have to collect money from so of course it make sense if they are mad at us and all. I have been used to this already and I know even if I come out there to told them to stop. They won't stop. They never will be anything other than 'pig' that we take money from, that's what they thought about us. Don't ask me why I know, because it won't be anything fun or safe to heard about. They not gonna stop unless Helena come home earlier than usual, they all scare of her, I wonder who not. Helena, my oldest sister and also the oldest in six of us, are famous for being strict and violence. She still love us as we love them, she is more caring than other people and she has never scold at anyone.. well that's just when no one make her mad. I know she have to tighten her heart in order to protect us and for herself not to fall inlove again just to be broken like other people out there. On the opposite, Helen, our second sister are more calm and caring about other people, or maybe she don't want to do anything that make she tired or maybe she just simply don't give the shit about what going around her. I don't care about all the thing happening outside and continue push myself deeper into the warm water. That's until....
______________________________________
This is mostly like the first novel or story I created for my OcS so hope you can comment what you think about it and please remember do not be mean. Love you ❤️