Chapter 7

I standing up.

-now it not time, you must have all receive the new so where is my congratulation?

- What new?

Helena's question make me stunned at her words, what does she mean that she didn't receive the new from the owner, is he freaking kidding me??

Aisu jump in between us and telling all what happen with two those weird people working under Tina's thumb or share the same bloodline with her or maybe both. I just standing and punished myself for getting to happy and thought something impossible to happen, I just get so hyped up when I get chosen and waiting for the moment I get a party to myself, when will I can be possible get one for my lonely souls, all alone for me. That's sound selfish, I know but everyone want that, a day they can be the main attention and having all the happiness to themselves without needing to share it with anyone else.

My family looking at me with Tina and a knife was coming at her ways, I have to push her away to dodge the flying coming at us, Tina face definitely don't show the smile she usually wear but a bullet eyes staring at my dearing older sister, she look at me as if asking me what was that for.

I'll admit, I have no clue what's going on in here and why the heck this she thrown the knife at Tina. There must be a reason that reasonable for this right? I look at Helena with the eyes asking her what the heck. She simply looking back at me and shaking her head as if she doesn't know too.

I pissed off as I think to myself, covering my mouth carefully so that no words can be heard, why the heck did you thrown the knife then?????

-Sorry for that, she didn't mean anything harm.. or that so what I thought.

I mumble to her then give her a hand with standing up, I have a lump in my throat, waiting for someone to speak up to break this award situation between my big sis with the Don. I look at her other two buddies going into the house with her for a way or at least some things that can reduce the smoke in the room, I don't think this room can hold must longer, it already small and now this kind of thing happen, I completely lost my tongue to some random cat, may be it was Aisu. I can see that those two thinking some ways to solve this in peace, no one need to be hurt just because some small thing happen.

The man thinking for a while then come into one conclusion by pulling Aisu closer and hugging her into his arm, not letting her go any soon before everyone eyes, Tina look like she is proud of his action but on the other side, my sibling completely went nut when they see he stealing the mascot as well as the angel in the family and of course that side including me. I'm not gonna letting my twin anytime soon, and the other girl has turning blind eyes when facing with this scene once again. Why did I expect her to do something with her friends every time it include Aisu in?

The boy then letting Aisu go when he notice everyone was peeking on him and his newly girl, I wonder who not. He look simple to get than his co-operation standing next to me for sure, but I don't think that, he is more than meets the eyes I can feel something uneasy from him. Better keep Aisu away from him or at least prevent they meeting each other.

I should hit a book to learn how to kill someone without any notice, but he's a mafia so is it gonna need more than what in the knowledge I learn. Never mind, not enough room to swing a cat, I just gonna waiting when he's at somewhere big than here to do.

- I have a surprised for the whole family!

I coughed a bit before said to attract everyone attention at me.

- Spill the bean then

- The person here is the Don, we gonna getting a ticket to move out of here all free.

Helena and Helen face start to frowning, that not the face I was expected them to make when I introduce the precious but stupid stone I just found to them. Did I do something wrong again, or maybe I was to rush about it and missing something? Maybe not, not my thing, all my job already done when introduce her to the other member in my family.

To break the atmosphere in the room, Lee bring out a dish full of cookie and some glass of milk, Aisu was jumping in happiness when she saw those two. No need to talk, she rush to it with her full speed and remain there with the state of a happy cat. Everyone else then ignore the war just happen earlier and starting to dip in too, only except Helena, she still put on her guard just in case of something.

She shouldn't count her chicken before they hatch, who know what will happen but let stay positive to enjoy the life.

After that happy meals, we quickly pack our stuffs, Helena and Helen was decline to move out with some stranger but after they calling for someone on the phone, they changing their mind in flash. There are still some thought keep wandering around in my head but I decide to push it a side and think about it later, and I laying on the person who standing right outside my room door and staring into here like a wolf looking at they prey, not gonna like, I'm her prey in some words if I can said. I already done packing my clothes and everything I need already but the eyes come from outside prevent me from moving, just like there are a huge bomb under my feet, if I move then bum I dead.

- Do you think I can learn some martial arts on there?

Aisu turn her head to me and asking me some random question that I don't know or sure about how to answer. I just stand at there and thinking the right words to said but then a voice from behind me answer that for me and come straight to my waist.

- You can, when enter a big city. Especially when it is the central city, you should know at least one ways to fight in case you get into trouble up there, plus I think you suitable with some martial I have in my head. Lucky that I got someone can teach you that, do you want to learn about it?

After hearing her deals, Aisu happily run off there and rush to the stranger man to talk with him, how can she be like that, I don't know if it is stupid or it just to innocent to notice the danger nearby? Tina keep huging my waist and won't let it go, I don't know what does she want or what can I be possibly give her but I do know she gonna do a lot of things to me in the future.

We then all meet each other in front of a black car, look fancy to me, it was lucky big enough for everyone here, Tina choose to sit next to me and keep staring at me for the whole trip, somehow I feel bad for my future ahead.

The car running and rolling beside the road, passing all the place I used to went, a lot of memories I have to left behind, all the place that give me the support and so much places I can't take myself up to visit once again, I can't get enough encourage for it after the incident happen, my mind drown in it and can not take it off my mind. There were the bar I used to visit everyday until my big sister found out I cut classes just to come there and drinking with my friends, there also I spent hours to talk with people about some drama before I become the black sheep in the place I live.

It's about the protection fee that turn everyone into it, so I don't really blame them for being like that, there still some people cherish me even after they now what am I now but they didn't hate me for it. And I have to also broke the promise I use to make with a friends, still I think she already forget about my existence already, there's no way she will remember who I am,

The silent fill in the card, no sound was made when Aisu start to falling into her dream, look nice to have at least some people she can trust around her, everyone just simply looking at their phone, sometime there was some laugh all of sudden make me jump out of my seat because it was too sudden. I lookout the window, watching the scene passing by as we live Ouque, I still have a lot of thing I haven't said and lots of thing I can't prove myself was right. I don't think the rest care about this place until I saw my sibling eyes, full of sadness and hatred at the same time, I can't said anything, it's probably I under how are they feel right now but still. I will miss this place.