Chapter 5

The owner bow down to Tina and said his longest and deepest sorry that I have heard so many time right after he hit me enough to teach me not to be rude with his customer. Tina just stand there, paying no attention to the poor man, willing to bow down on his knees for some one who doesn't give him some respect. In stead of that she help me to stand up before his shocking face, he must though I know this girl for sure when in reality I just meet her today, right the moment she break into my house and attack my brother, should I talk about this and make this an excuse to hit her in the face? Well only is I not cherish my life anymore then that time I would love to punch her in the nose.

She take out the cigarettes and the strange smoke I saw in the bathroom earlier come out from her mouth as she enjoy her time in here, the smoke become more thicker than it should be. It become hard to breath if I can be honest, the smoke make my eyes blurry, I think I can see her red eyes staring at me through the smoke before rubbing my eyes , trying to get a better view in this terrible condition.

When I open my eyes one again, she has standing next to me and locking her arm around my waist, just like that and the smoke start to fly away.

Everyone, including my sister and her sibling and the owner, looking at me and her hugging my waist, they must be come into one conclusion I have been chosen when I don't even know when did she get to where I was and how the smoke just randomly appear and then simply disappear without any explanation that can satisfied my question.

Their eyes start to went after Aisu when she was holding the boy hand without any affect or proof that she is scared of him or anxiety. The one who now are in anxiety for someone else stupid action is me, her big sister, as I try to walk up to her and get her away from that boy, Tina griping my waist tighter, make me almost screaming out loud because it was f*cking hurt like hell.

- Excuse me...

A little voice but still can here in the middle of the room, everyone raise their eyes at the owner of its. All I can see is Aisu standing next to the guy come in here with Tina, face to face, she seem scared a bit and his eyebrow frowning when he witness this scene. If he come in here with Tina then he must be some kind of ranked-high in the central city or at least stronger than most of people in the room, that will be bad for a lot of people who still haven't have time to do the research about him or at least notice his expression from the moment he enter the room.

- Can I take my family with me if I get to be choose?... I don't mean anything but please allow me to bring the people have the same bloodline as me, after all our family is that kind.

She smiled and closed her eyes in case she will get hurt by him, that way she won't know what she have to passed and suffer but of course it is still hurt, it just a trick so that she can escape from the reality for a second. 

We are watch the scene and waiting for the man's response, what he choose will chosen the way we see him in our eyes. He standing there keep staring at my sister, not even a blink was found, all he was do is keep staring and remain the silent just like when he went in. The girl next to him didn't said anything from the start, keep watching the scene in silent, I don't think she even bother about a single thing happen right now.

I just laugh nervous in my head for real, not trying to judge and get me overthinking by everyone and everything happened around me. The boy started to open his mouth then decide not to when he saw the way everyone look at him.

A hand laying on Aisu's head, patting her almost making her purring like a small cat and a owner. This was catch me off guard, I was expected for something more brutal to be honest and everyone here share the same thought as I, except the girl next to me. Until now I still can't believe she is the Don, she just look so young for the position. Now I feel shameless for myself and how useless I am.

Being patted by a stranger but I don't see any dislike in my sister face, more like pleasure. I know she like being patted but if she keep go on like this I have to think about let go freedom too much. The boy man look like he's on nine cloud, so chilled that it isn't suitable for a place like here. Until those two realize where they are again everyone can get off their eyes off them, not wanting to said something or just simply have so much thing but can't decide what thing should go first about their situation.

The boy cough for a little bit then return to his emotionless face, so cold and I don't think anyone can like a boy like him. And she is exactly like the kid in the candy store, just by looking at her face I can see how happy see is by being patted because of saying something my off with her head.

-So?????

She look at him and can't take her eyes off his face, her eyes literally said that she is waiting for his respond so be hurry and answer her. We all waiting for the finale countdown, the moment if the answer is yes or no, happy or not and will there be love or blood between those two people.

-Yes.. yes you can. I don't see there are any problem with that.

Did he just really look in this ways and asking for Tina option before answer?? I see all of that but I don't think Aisu paid any attention about those but rather pay all her all to the answer whether is it a yes or no. Right the moment the answer was coming out, she was jumping so happily like a kid, and I won't lie, I'm happy when hearing that too.

-Awww, you're smiling, aren't you?

I can hear that devilish voice beside starting to whispering into my ear like she have a real important to said but in fact she just want to make fun of me. But I can't lie about this, Aisu's question make me realize if our request is being declined by the Don, then all the thing we do up to now was meaningless. I nod at her question, she look satisfied with my answer.

- Then we should head out?

Tina ask and look around waiting to chop off someone head if they dare to talk back to her, I think I'm the only person who dare to hold her collar like earlier. How the heck am I still alive after all the thing happen between me and her.

I lead her to my house, waiting outside the door, a feeling of nervous start to get into me and I can't get if off my head. I turn my head around just to see her smiling face and I now that I have no choice to open the door and welcome her into my house.

I open the door and received a hug from my youngest sister, Lee, she is the light, she definitely hit the right note for me in this situation with all those people standing behind me. She is my angel and my light. I look into the house and see that all my sibling are sitting on the couch now, they must have received the new from the club's owner, he's not so bad after all and all the people there give me some food in case when I move to central city, I can't get used to they food, I still have something to fill my stomach.

So nice of them, I think in my head. Walking into the houses, waiting for the hug and celebrate that I deserve for this, I have waiting for this moment for a whole month, I even dream about it and it about to happen to me.

-I'M HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

And I get a slipper into my face, making me fall into the ground with full of heartbroken and sadness, where are all my hug gone into, give it back to meeeeeee. I looked to see who dare to thrown a dirty slipper at my pecious face just to receive a frowning from my second oldest. A feeling of scared that shut my mouth from the moment our eyes meet, I don't think she would be this mad, did I come home too late or did I forget to do something?

- Do you know what time is it? It's already freaking midnight!

She pulled the screen of her phone to show me what time is it.

- We always coming at this hours sis... so what wrong with it?

- Are you playing dumb? You think I don't know when is the time you come home normally?

I laugh nervously, I thought this tricked can be used again. She's truly the pain in my neck, a completely opposite with me. If I am being freely about mostly everything then she have to be the one who run the show in this family from head to toes. I'm the type of people who easily losing my temper when working then she is the kind of people who stay the course and acting like normal.