Chapter 3

"Renggggggggg"

-Uh...- I used to my hand to turn off the alarm with tired, guess it already time to join in the bet.

I turn to look my sister, who still sleeping peaceful even when the alarm was rang that loud, I let out a sigh and a small laugh at my little sister before waking her up.

She let out a gasp and rubbing her eye, it must been tired for her to work three days straight and only have a few hours to sleep, I pat her head and told her to change.

We both get up and went to the bathroom and do our personal activities, I brush my teeth while she trying to take a bath in peaceful while listen to her favourite songs, everything was going smoothly before her guest keep calling her number and interrupt her song. If I were her, the phone would have broken to million pieces now. I look at her while she keep staring into the walls, the moment I see her eyes, I know that she is completely pissed off, well it clearly would messed up if she broke her only phone so she is sadder but wiser.

She step out the bathroom while wearing a long face, passing through me and go outside to grab some milk, milk is her only friends that can make she feel better. I follow and grabbing some noodle, putting it in the hot water and now both of us can enjoy eating in this short precious moment when we can spend time to ourselves without being annoying by anyone from the club.

Tonight is the most highest and dangerous bet that we will ever make in our entire life working at the bar, because tonight the bar of us will be using as a location where all the Don met, even the high Don belong to the central city will be there. If we can successfully show our best face and talent, they might pick us and also helping our family.

I help her with her dress, it already to loose for her nowadays, this dress was given to us by a nice lady living at the end of our hall, we and her children used to play with each other before she moving away without telling anyone. We couldn't give anything to those friends, but now it not time to remember about the past, it is time of war and prepare is the most need for every woman.

We look wonderful in our dress, Aisu wearing a long navy dress above her knees, it very suit her when the lilac ribbon on each side of her waist really help her show how slim she is, combine it with the platform sole shoes, it make her look angelic and energetic. Unlike her, my outfit is a long midnight blue dress with a long slit from the middle of my thigh come straight down to the ankle.

Aisu to start to help me with the make up and in return I help with her hair, tie them into bun. Then we decide which perfume should we use on this important day, I like some kind that including some strong scene while Aisu don't want to use any because it too strong for her, she want something more light but still sweet. We keep auguring which perfume we will use that we didn't notice the time.

The clock show that it is 8p.m now, so pick up our stuff and head out the living room just to see our sister coming home after a long day, judge by the look on their face, today must be rough than usually. Aisu want to make some tea for them but we didn't have time so I simply drag her out before she completely forget what she need to do tonight.

Walking on the street, I now suddenly thought about the bet things, if we can't bring our families with us then what will happen? Something in me said that I gonna met a beautiful but dangerous rose in the bar, and that rose is a person who I used to know.

- Taisu-nee, do you think we can really get a chance to get out of this inferno flames? I mean.. out of 100 girls there, they only choose two.. this is too risk to dealing with and who know what they will do when we look away?

I can see very clear that Aisu is now down in the dump, the feeling control her mind make her can't think straight about anything.. of course I understand that, if we lose then there will be next time and if we win we can get out of here, but if we just only almost win then we will become the target until the next choosing time.

- We have to bite the bullet, Aisu. Even it only 1% we have to fight for ourselves and the other, we can't keep handle everything in this city anymore, even our door can keep up with the pace of our neighbour. We have to try.

I know everything I said is difficult to accept, but the truth is showing us no light, we can only find it if we fight for ourselves. Aisu nod at my words, I'm sure she understand what kind of situation are we in, she know it too well that sometime I can heard her cry about it.

While walking on the street, a guy come from nowhere stand in front of us, judge by the look and smell on this guy, he's definitely drunk. He took my hand and pulling over by my waist, everyone else on the street stand there and watching me in fear, no one dare to do anything to help me so they simply choose to ignore my situation. Luckily I have prepare just in case something special for the event like this to appear, I took out the pepper spray in my handbag and spray at his eyes before kicking him down by the ankle and pulling my sister to runaway with me.

Running in the road in front of us, all the thing I can see in this poor city is cigarettes smoke all over place, some part even cover in it white smoke, the laughing and one begging to let them go. Joke on this city, the new version of Ouque is just like hell that no one want to go there.

Standing right outside the club door, I think I cut him off when we were running, I can hear Aisu's gasp behind me, we are running by all our energy, the owner sure to be mad if he saw us in this form. I take out my phone and watching what time is it.

*8:32p.m*

We are screw for sure, the owner here are famous for his short temper toward female worker and his voice. We open the door and just as I expected, I can see the owner rush to where we are and screaming at us, looking down on us for sure. But just for a few minutes, he let us go and fix our makeup, that's is totally weird for him and both of us, did some alien come down and took him awake then replace him with their machine?

I am the first performance today so I need to quickly get ready, wipe away all my though, I step by step onto the stage. Standing in front of the customer with my eyes closes, I can hear them clearly, I open my eye slowly and getting into my act.

-Good Evening to every beautiful ladies and handsome man down there, I'm Taisu Globe, your MC today and also the one who starting this show. Hope you can enjoy my show and leaning back to your chair and relax with some tasty wine.

The audience start to clapping for me when I hold the micro, singing a song that I created for myself, a sad song that no one can guess what meaning of it. I can see the eyes of those man, who thirsty for my body, as a woman I have to protect myself all alone even if I ask for help, who know if I will get some help or get myself into the wolf cave.

With all the stare at me, I can feel the weight of the world on my shoulder. I try to remain my sanity not letting my temper on them whenever I heard a comment about what they gonna do with me. I bow down as I finishing my song and introduce the next vocalist.

Take this free time I rush to the bathroom and help myself trying to stay as calm as I could. Those dirty man, I want them to disappear and never show up in front of me ever again but what possible I can do to them when I can't even protect myself?...

-------------------------------------------------------

That's all for this chapter, who know what gonna happen next in the bathroom? and who will be the lucky girl for the position. I hurt my OcS so bad and now i feel worst...

love you