❝𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨❞

"Nothing build can last forever. And every legend no matter how great, fades with time. With each passing year, more and more details are lost, until all that myths. Half truths. To put it simply... Lies... And yet, in all the known universe, between here and the Farlands. The legend of the ORDER OF THE STONE endures, unbridged, as self-evident fact. Indeed, it is only a troubled land that has need for heroes -- And ours was fortunate to have, so long ago, four heroes such as these: "

Gabriel; The Warrior - Before whose sword all combatants would tremble. 

Ellegaard; The Redstone Engineer - A woman with an extraordinary talent for working with redstone. Her machines spark an era of invention.

Magnus; The Rogue - A man with great destructive creativity for the benifit of all.

And Soren; Architect - Builder of Worlds and Leader of the Order of the Stone.

The Magnificent heroes, a group of best friends, fought against adversity as one. Together they experienced many amazing adventures that brought them their glory. But no one knows the truth... This wonderful elite group of heroes had another member. According to rumors, this member of the Order was exiled -- he was a traitor. He wanted to get rid of the remaining members of the Order of the Stone to claim their talents only for himself and take over the world!

A man of unusual talent, in possession of a magical artifact - the Wish Box. If you believe the legend, this item possessed extraordinary magical power - the power of creation. Holder of this artifact thanks to it, was able to create anything he could imagine.

When the leader of the Order of the Stone - Soren discovered the conspiracy, he couldn't believe at first. He didn't want to accept that one of his closest comrades wanted to stab the others in the back and eventually destroy them. After long years of adventures and friendship.... Soren knew he cannot let another evil fall on this peaceful land. The Order of the Stone banished traitor from their temple, but before banishing this man from the Order, Soren took away his magic artifact from him and hid it somewhere, where no one would ever find it.

Banished hero promised the Order of the Stone that one day he will return to take revenge and will not rest until he gets the Wish Box back into his hands.

Soren, Ellegaard, Gabriel and Magnus beware, your friend has become your greatest enemy....

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎

❝𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑❞

⌋ 𝙲𝙻𝙸𝙲𝙺 𝚃𝙾 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈 ⌊

I

I

I

V

⡷⠂ { 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝟷 } ⠐⢾