❝𝐒𝟏𝐄𝐏𝟏: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟❞

Jesse, Lukas and Petra landed on the other side of the portal and quickly got up to see Olivia, Axel and Reuben waiting for them.

- Where's Cyrus? - Axel asked them. Petra and Jesse exchanged sad glances, and Lukas sighed. - We did everything we could. - Lukas said. Axel and Olivia furrowed their brows. Axel sent Ocelot a confused look combined with anger. - What are you saying? - Axel growled.

- Jesse, Petra? What is he talking about? Because it doesn't sound... - Olivia started, but was interrupted by Jesse. - Cyrus decided to stay there. He stayed with Gabriel to help people escape from the Wither. - He explained, and Lukas nodded.

- Jesse's right. - Lukas said. - But Cyrus is still out there. - Petra said and sighed exasperatedly. Everyone looked at each other in silence. - That was his decision, Petra. - Lukas said. They looked at him.

- His decision? Or maybe you're saying that because you chickened out. - Axel growled, walking up to the blond boy. Lukas looked at him surprised. - I wasn't...! Okay, I got scared, but it's not my fault why Cyrus stayed there. - He denied, retreating under Axel's ominous gaze.

- You got scared and it's not your fault?! - Axel asks in disbelief. Olivia walks up and pushes Axel away from Lukas. - Back off, Axel. - she says with a warning. - Lukas is right. Cyrus decided to stay and help people escape, then Gabriel, who was caught by the tracker beam. - Petra said, to which Lukas smiled gratefully.

Axel sighed and looked at the portal. - We gotta go back. - He says, walking towards the portal, but Olivia blocked his way. - No, we must just wait. Think about what you're walking into. - she said. Jesse nodded his head. - Yeah. You can't do anything, and if you go in there you'll get yourself killed.

- Besides, Cyrus wouldn't want to see us there in danger. - Petra added. Axel looked at her. - You don't know that! You don't know--- Axel interrupted when Jesse couldn't stand it and shouted. - Axel! Cyrus is fully capable of taking care of himself. I trust him, and he trusts us to find the rest of the Order of the Stone.

- Hey, there he is! - Lukas called out, pointing to the portal. Everyone looked on as they saw the portal preparing to spit someone out. - Come on, come on, Cyrus. - Petra whispered to herself, clenching her hands into fists. She hoped it was Cyrus, but instead of him, Ivor and Nicholas came out of the portal.

Everyone held their breath, staring at them in shock. Ivor and Nicholas stood up and saw a mass of gazes on them. - What are you looking at? - Nicholas hissed, shaking his clothes off the dirt. - You again. - Ivor muttered angrily. Then one of Witherstorm's tentacles flew out of the portal, wrapped around it and destroyed it.

- No! - Jesse shouted in shock. Everyone shared his reaction before turning to look angrily at the two newcomers. - You ruined everything! Don't pretend you don't know, thief, you stole my most valuable potion! - Ivor pointed at Axel angrily.