❝𝐄𝐏𝟏𝐒𝟏: 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡es 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

More than anything...

Silence prevailing in the house are perfect conditions for singing, isn't it? Well, nothing makes doing household duties more pleasant than humming a tune.

More than anything...

And in the end... Now you're only thing worth fighting for.

You can see the colorful notes floating above the juke box leaping cheerfully in the air toward a room, into the kitchen, where we see a man in a white outfit with blond hair, who is the source of singing.

More than anything, more than anything,

I'll shalter and adore you more than anything...

He hummed melodiously under his breath, putting the wet plate down on a cloth to dry. He mutters something under his breath, shaking his head.

No, no. This tune doesn't fit ( he coughs) again.

The pale man sighed and resumed humming, this time much more calmly than before.

All that I'm hopin' ,

Now that my eyes are open.

We cannot be pulled again. 

And in the end... You're part of who I am...

You need to know I love you more than anything...

Cyrus turned off the tap and shook his hands off the water, then took a towel and wiped his hands dry. He closed his eyes and leaned with his back against the countertop, placing his hand on the place of his heart to sing the next sentence with all his passion.

More than anythi---!!!

Suddenly the music stopped with a rasp. Cyrus opened his eyes immediately to look slightly annoyed at his teenage daughter, who stood in the threshold of the kitchen with her hand on juke box.

- Sorry to interrupt your amazing vocal display, Cyrus. - Petra said, crossing her arms.

Cyrus sighed and smiled slightly. - It's all right, sweetie. Where are you going again? - He asked, adopting the same badaas stance as Petra.

Petra shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. - I'm going to do some mining. I have another quest. I came to tell you that I'll be back late.

Cyrus looked at the calendar on the wall and gasped. - Endercon and the building competition are about to start! I thought we would go there to spend time together like father and his daughter. 

Petra sighed. - Task taken and I can't take it back now. If you want, you can go alone, I'll catch up with you later.

Cyrus sent her only a disapproving look. - Can't this " customer " of yours do it himself and TOTALLY had to hire you to do it ACTUALLY today?