I hiss glaring at everyone around me, I can't go anywhere without Professor McGonagall following me, I've even seen her in my room watching me, I've figured out she's using hidden passages only seen by an Animagus.

Moving to my room when it's time for dinner, telling the others to go without me by shaking my head, I sit on my bed with a book watching for the damn cat. When she shows up I jump tackling her holding her by her scruff, forcing her into a box that won't allow her to change till I let her out.
I grab the box walking to the Dinning hall up to the teachers table, sitting the box down in
front of Dumbledore "I'd appreciate being able to take a bath or change without a teacher spying on me" I screech, knowing I have everyone's attention, I yank it open pulling the cat out the spell on the box lifts and Professor McGonagall drops from my arms no longer a cat glaring at me.

"Stop watching me change and bathe" I snarl grabbing my box.

Dumbledore grabs it yanking it away, only to have it appear back in my hand again, he glares
at me "The box will return to me no matter what, if I catch her spying on me naked again I
will gladly report this inappropriate behavior of a teacher towards a student".

I shrink the box putting it in my pocket, heading for the table sitting with my group, I frown
seeing Potter and Co. Are missing "Where's Potter?" I ask Draco.

"I seen him and his friends sneaking out to Hagrid's".

I nod frowning "It's dark outside".

He nods smirking "I told Snape what I seen, he's going to get them".

Hearing a loud howl I freeze "Oh no" I whisper.

"Calm down, everyone calmly head to your rooms and stay there" Dumbledore says standing up.

Getting up we all head to the dungeon, looking around I move closer to the mudblood linking
our arms "We need to talk" I whisper.

Getting in the room I lead her in my room with the girls and boys in my group following us in, Draco shuts the door and leans against the wall by the door crossing his arms.

I push her to the chair where Milli waits yanking her back, forcing her to sit keeping a hand
on her shoulder in warning, I smirk leaning towards her grabbing the arms of the chair.
"Hello mudpuppy" I coo tapping her nose "I found out something very interesting" I say holding my hand out, Pansy sighs grabbing the file off my shelf handing it to me.I giggle sitting on the girls lap sideways "Let's see now Angel Smith" I tsk shaking my head "such a common name, it seems you are living in a group home for kids who no one can deal with, your parents lost you for many kinds of abuse".

She glares at me her as she raises her arm, Milli grabs it forcing her arm back down, I cackle
grabbing her face "Be a good puppy and listen like a good girl" I coo letting go I scratch her
head like a dog.

"Now I have an offer for you muddy, this summer you come home with me, we will see how
serious you are about what you told me, you wanted to do and if you prove truthful" I smile
cooing at her "I'll make sure you are always safe".

She scoffs yanking back from me "You can't promise shit, I seen the signs and read about him, he is coming back, I'll be killed if he does".

I cackle as the others smirk "Correct muddy he is coming back but, what you're not
understand is, if a pureblood family places you under it's protection, he will respect that and give you a chance to prove yourself loyal to him".

I smirk leaning close enough I could kiss her if I wanted "Now if I, as head of The Ancient and Most Noble House of Black, put you under my protection you could learn all the darkest
magic you want, and punish people like your mommy and daddy".

"What would you want in return?" She asks nervously.

"Simple puppy you would have to reject your mudblood past and learn all about pureblood
customs, even learn to look as though you are a pureblood".

"If I agree, then what?"

"Then these beautiful ladies will teach you how to act the part, or you could learn to act like a
pureblood man. When we leave school you have to prove to the Ice Queen of pureblood
society, you are worth the time and trouble of being taught".

She nods "I'll do it".

I smile moving back "Perfect muddy, now let's see about a make over, choose boys or girls" I say motioning to the group.

"Does it matter?"

"Yes it matters I personally mix them together to stand out more" I say chuckling slightly.

"Could I just do that? I'm not really interested in being a lady or gentlemen" she asks unsure.

I jump up clapping my hands once "yes, now first thing you need to remember, confidence
even when you are feeling insecure, never show it nothing and no one can affect you".

I chuckle watching the girls drag her to the bathroom, chatting excitedly, throwing out ideas
the boys sit down in the chairs by me."Can you really make her pass for a pureblood?"

"Yes" I mumble looking over the file.

"Do you really think she wants revenge enough to turn her back on muggles?"

"Yes I've read over her file she spent time in a children's prison for almost killing her dad,
even says she's proud of it and wishes it had been successful. I believe with our help she
could even impress mom".

Time lapse end of the year

I smirk at Angel standing with the group in a suit the pants are men's, a woman's dress shirt,
and a jacket that is unisex she stands confidently with us. almost passing for a pureblood, if she would stop fidgeting.

I watch our group split off to their parents, when it's just Angel, Draco, Milli, and myself, I
see Uncle Luci and Aunt Cissa "stop fidgeting" I hiss.

Walking up we greet each other, they both frown looking at Angel "hello Lady Malfoy, Lord Malfoy, I am Angel it's a pleasure to meet you both" she says bowing slightly.

Aunt Cissa gives a strained smile "She's the mudblood in Slytherin?" She asks.

Uncle Luci nods "Right the girl you asked me to look into, well come, let's return home"
Milli and I grab onto Aunt Cissa to leave.

Landing I stretch smiling as Angel squeezes her eyes closed covering her mouth "Just give it
a minute, you'll feel better" Aunt Cissa says rubbing her back.

When she relaxes opening her eyes Aunt Cissa steps back looking at her "You all taught her some things?"

I nod shaking my hair out with my hands "yes she was told she had to get your approval to
proceed with learning, and Uncle Luci to be protected and learn more about magic".

"Ladies dinner is ready" Uncle Luci says leading Angel to a chair she nods standing like Draco, Milli, and I as he holds Aunt Cissa's chair, scooting her in when she sits, I sit as he
moves to his seat.

We all talk about the school year catching up, Uncle Luci watches Angel get a drink "What about you Angel? how are you doing with your classes?" He asks giving a friendly smile.

She swallows dabbing her mouth "I'm doing well Sir, in all but history, I do not understand
why they have a ghost teaching us who drones on about the goblin wars. Every class it's the
same subject, the same thing over and over again".

He nods "you're self teaching on history correct?" He asks.

"Yes Sir, but I've found things that are not adding up, with what I have looked up or learned before here".

"Such as?" He asks looking interested, even Aunt Cissa listens more closely.

"Well in the muggle world, during world war two Wool's Orphanage didn't exist, it burned down years earlier and was never rebuild, yet there was a report for the man who became the Dark Lord, it says he was found there, long after the report of it being burned down and was confirmed that it wouldn't be rebuilt".

Uncle Luci nods "I also found that history shows Dumbledore as this amazing caring man, but in news report, many things do not add up with the evidence and what he claims it's very sketchy" she adds frowning.

"What are your thoughts of him?" Aunt Cissa asks.

"He makes me uncomfortable, if I look at him I get a very bad headache, and I feel like he is
waiting to jump out and grab me when I pass him anywhere" she says confused.

Uncle Luci nods "I agree he is strange, now you told my niece you want to learn dark arts, to
hurt muggles for hurting children like your parents".

She nod clinching her hand "Yes Sir, I want them to suffer, begging for mercy that may never come".

"Would you kill them?"

She smiles darkly "Yes".

"If someone was to teach you how to do that, would you tell anyone about it?" He asks watching her.

"No not unless I was told they could know".

Uncle Luci nods seeing her finish her water "Angel I had Veritaserum put in your drink, it
forces the drinker to tell the truth no matter what, it was to be sure you could be trusted".

She nods clinching her fist taking deep breathes "I don't like being tricked like this".

He nods "I understand that, we had to be sure you were telling the truth, now that we know.
We can train you and eventually let you punish a Muggle".

She looks up shocked "I passed the test?"

He nods smirking "Yes dear, you will begin with me tomorrow morning learning to appear
like a proper pureblood" Aunt Cissa says nodding.

She smiles eating then frowns "Is it normal that the Slytherins are sexually active, I heard that
Hermione and Milli are cousins, but also known to be together sexually".

I cackle noticing Aunt Cissa glaring at me I stop covering my mouth, shaking slightly
holding in my laugh she sighs looking at Angel "It is not uncommon for cousins to be
together or even experiment with each other, pure bloods have a very transparent relationship with sex. Around 10 when children will start going threw puberty or feeling urges, a parent will sit them down and explain this stuff, we make sure they understand the changes. Before sending them off to Hogwarts, we make sure they have protection for diseases and
pregnancy, we know what happens when you send hormone filled curious teens off to live in
a house pretty much unsupervised, because we did the same things, some families are known for siblings experimenting together".

I snort "House of Black is one" I snark smirking at Aunt Cissa who raises a brow at me, I
look down being quiet "I thought everyone here would have a problem with same sex
relationships" she mumbles.

"No pureblood families do not, we are very sexual beings, we do not expose young children
to sex or believe in touching children, but many of us find pleasure with someone of the same sex. Homosexuality didn't became an issue till muggles came in and threw fits over it" Uncle Luci says rolling his eyes "humans are very physical creatures, to hate someone or judge someone for something as simple as who they are attracted to is pointless. There are much
larger problems that need addressing, it's why we do not care for muggle borns they come in, change things that where just fine while ignoring real problems".