Time-lapse 2 1/2 months

Mom and Aunt Cissa come barging into the room, I'm lifted from bed and bound before
being dropped on a table "Bella she would have come willingly" Aunt Cissa says glaring at Mom.

I groan glaring at Mom "So glad I sleep naked" I snark, Mom shrugs grabbing a Potion and rag pouring some on it "Don't move" she says laughing.

I screech when the rag rubs on my groin "What the hell are you doing?"

"Don't move Mia, it's hair removal" she says laughing.

"I can see that, why are you putting it on my fucking dick?" I screech unable to move.

"It's your wedding day we are getting you ready, and removing the hair here feels nice and
will make you look bigger" she says like it's not insane that my mother and Aunt have me
bound on a table rubbing hair removal on my groin.

I groan giving up on moving or getting away "whole fucking family is insane" I snark.

When they lift me off the table I'm dropped in the bath Mom starts washing my hair roughly,
before shoving me under the water rinsing it out.

Coming up I gasp glaring at her "Are you trying to fucking kill me woman?" I screech.

"No, if I was you would still be under the water" Mom says putting softening and detangling
oils in my hair before shoving me back under.

Time-lapse

I stand barefoot in black dress robes at Black Manor in the garden on the large bolder, Pansy stands across from me in white dress robe that beautifully draws attention to her face, at three months along with her small body frame it shows a bit more, three cords of light are wrapped around our wrists"Your vows".

"I Hermione Cissa Renee-Riddle Black, vow to support and love, encourage and protect, to be the best wife I can to the best of my abilities" I say confidently.

"I Pansy Parkinson, vow to support and love, encourage and protect, to be the best wife I can
to the best of my abilities" she says smiling at me.

I shiver feeling the cords of light slither into my hand moving up my arm and wrapping around my heart before the warmth fades.

Smiling I step closer to Pansy kissing her, hearing the clapping guest of the extremely
exclusive event to be able to include my parents and Alecto.

Jumping down I hold my hand out helping Pansy down once down we turn to face everyone
"We thank you all for joining us to witness our soul bonding, please join us for the
celebration" Pansy says with a charming smile.

Stepping into the Manor I smile seeing the tapestry, Moving over to it I see its added Pansy
beside me.

Mom comes to me holding a ring in her hand "This is the ring your father gave me when we married, I had Cissa hold on to it in case you married before I got out or I never got out, It should be yours to give to your wife".

I smile taking the ring looking at it "Thank you Mom it's perfect" I whisper hugging her, Stepping back she nudges me to Pansy "Go on Mia put it on her".

I nod moving to her slipping it on her finger "How long do we have to stay before we can sneak away?" Pansy asks, I shrug looking at everyone talking and enjoying themselves "I think we can now" I whisper.

She nods dragging me to the stairs, we quickly rush up them reaching the master bedroom.

Going in I close and ward the door helping Pansy undress then pull my robes off, she laughs
pushing me onto the bed climbing on me, freezing she tilts her head "I think I like this look"
she says trailing a finger over my groin.

Skipping over

Laying in bed with Pansy wrapped around me, I sigh rubbing my hand over her side and feeling the swell of her belly "We go back soon" Pansy whispers.

I hum pressing a kiss to her head "I'm not hiding my pregnancy" she adds cuddling closer.

"I wouldn't ask you to, I'm proud to see you swelling with our child but, I don't want you alone keep someone with you at all times. If you want a break just to be with your friends stay away from Potter and his friends" I say pulling her closer sighing "If they hurt you or the baby, I'll end up in Azkaban for killing them possibly more people as well".

"I will do my best Mia" she whispers "Keep the hair gone, I like it more".

I chuckle hearing her slurring as she falls asleep.

Time-lapse 6th year

I smile helping Pansy to sit she's swelled up a bit with the pregnancy, her size making her
slightly unbalanced.

Milli smiles rubbing her back making her groan loudly drawing attention "Miss. Parkinson be
respectful of others and keep noises such as that quiet" Dumbledore says glaring, she jerks her head up glaring as she struggles to her feet, with Milli's help she leans over the table
slightly "Listen here you old Chav Tosser I'm extremely pregnant, hurting, and feel huge now's not the time, it was announced that I was married over the summer, I will be addressed by my name Pansy Black" she says coldly.

I chuckle putting my arm around her helping her sit as I rub her belly, Dumbledore glares at
us before he slips back into his kindly old grandfather act chuckling "Ah the wonders of
pregnancy" he says smiling at the rest of the people in the Great Hall.

I chuckle when the food appears making Pansy a plate as Dumbledore does his opening
propaganda speech, Hearing him announce Snape as the new DADA teacher we all clap happily, I smile looking at Uncle Sev whose eyes seem to light up.

Leaving the Great Hall we sneak up to the ROR it gives a room with nice chairs we all sit "So
warnings for the year?" My chunk boys ask.

"We keep up with punishment on the Gryffindors for Milli's attack, Draco will be pulling away from us publicly. He has a mission for the Dark Lord he can explain what he plans" I say nodding.

Draco nods "I'm to kill the headmaster so I will be staying away from you guys more and
more till I seem completely alone" he says nodding.

I smile knowing he is only telling part of the plan because while we love our chunk boys, they are weak with mind magic and could accidentally ruin the plan.

Pansy leans towards them smiling "Boys would you be my handsome knights and go find me chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips?"

They frown looking confused at me, I nod and they scurry off out of the room "Okay they are busy, Talk fast they can find junk in a health store" Pansy says.

Draco nods "Okay I'll do staged half-hearted attempts to keep attention on me, while Demon
repairs the vanishing cabinet, They always watch Mia so she's be told to keep doing what's
normal for her, between both of us we should have caused enough distraction, Once it's done some of our people will come in and kill Dumbledore".

We all nod listen to him explain what he plans are he finishes up just as the chunk boys come
in arms filled with all kinds of sweets "Our parents warned us, that pregnant ladies can ask
for something with cravings but when they get it, it may make them sick" they say putting
everything down "so we got some of everything that looked good for you" they finish proudly.

"Boys please tell me your parents warned you about mood swings and that even carefully worded comments can upset" I ask nervously seeing her glaring at all the sweets.

I reach over rubbing her back "Pans it's okay, they are just trying to help remember they're
our friends and were worried you may not be able to eat what you asked for after getting it".

"You guys were just trying to be helpful right boys not upset her" I say looking at them.

They both nod quickly "Yeah we wanted to make sure if you changed your mind you got
what you wanted" they say at the same time.

She sighs nodding "Thank you, boys" she says calmly "I thought you were calling me fat".

I pull her to me rubbing her back "Our boys wouldn't do that to you, they kept talking about
how beautiful you looked on the train".

Seeing her nod and relax I smile "Okay, so this is more my request than the Dark Lord's order but, I need someone with Pansy at all times. In the rooms she's free to be alone if she wants but, anywhere Gryffindor can get outside here I want her protected".