Time-lapse

I frown when Neville tosses a newspaper to me while passing me sitting on the steps.

Picking it up I feel my eyes water up seeing the mass break-out announcement with my
mother's photo.

I jump up holding it tightly in my hand running to the medical wing, rushing into Madam
Pomfrey's office I hold it up where she can see.

"Are you worried?" She asks frowning.

I bite my lip sitting down across from her "My boggart is her, she yells at me, tells me I'm a
disappointment and disowns me, sometimes it shows her being killed" I whisper.

"I doubt she would see you as a disappointment dear, You know I had tea with her while she
was pregnant with you many times".

I frown looking at her "What?"

"I was the only healer she trusted, she would send an owl and I would go to her then we would have tea I remember one day, I found her crying in your nursery she kept insisting you would hate her, think she didn't love you because she couldn't knit you a perfect blanket, without magic it came out this lumpy and strangely shaped uneven thing".

I frown messing with a loose strand of my hair "I love that blanket, I still sleep with it" I
mumble.

She nods putting her arm around my shoulders "You are scared she will hate you when you finally get to meet her since you were a tiny babe, she was scared you would grow up hating her over a blanket. I'm sure even now she's scared you will hate her for any reason her mind decides to give her".

I bite my lip playing with the strand of hair "I'm overreacting, being irrational Right?"

"A bit yes, but between the hormones of being a teenager and what your mom gave you, it
comes naturally for you" she says chuckling "I can't count the number of times someone was
sent to me because she lost her temper, or she was sent to me because she hurt herself having
a meltdown".

Time-lapse

Walking down the road with Pansy on my arm, Milli walking with Tisi the same way, our last
Hogsmeade weekend before Pink Frog ends them, I look around seeing everyone in my group happily shopping I push my way into Honeydukes.Pansy smiles when I grab a small basket with an extension charm on it, She tugs me looking threw the candies tossing in Chocolate Skeletons, Salt Water Taffy, Sugared Butterfly Wings,
and Glacial Snow Flakes.

I chuckle looking at her "Anything else?"

She looks around frowning "I thought about getting No-Melt Ice cream but changed my mind" I nod leading her to the Unusual Tastes section grabbing Blood-flavoured lollipops.

Pansy curls her nose looking at me "Don't give me that look Pans, I like them" I coo laughing.

"Just get Acid pops if you want something gross" she snarks.

I cackle looking at her "I like those too, you banned me from getting them because you didn't
like my tongue having a hole".

She huffs pulling me to pay "None of us did".

"Not true, Milli and Tisi loved it because it could cause me more pain" I whisper gently tugging her hair.

She shivers looking at me "Don't start something Black" she growls turning to face me, fisting my hair kissing me roughly.

Paying for the sweets we walk out and look around, Tisi and Milli come up looking around out of breath "Come it's important" Tisi hisses tugging my arm.

I nod following her She leads me to the shack glancing around, seeing no one watching We
slip in and head to the bedroom.

I frown seeing Alecto pacing aggressively breathing heavily, with her hands on top of her
head bleeding from her side badly.

"Madam Carrow, what's wrong?" I ask rushing over, mentally running threw healing stuff
Aunt Cissa taught me.

She spins drawing her wand, seeing me she lowers it dropping to her knees "Forgive me, I
did not mean to" she whispers.

I step up to her putting my hand on her shoulder "Just tell me what's wrong, We can go from
there" I whisper getting her to lie on the couch

She nods "he's a Coward, I caught him informing Sirius, they attacked me I barely got away"

"Why did you come here? Why not go to Aunt Cissa?

"I panicked, splinched myself all I was thinking of was Tisiphone and you" she wheezes cupping my face hissing as I treat her with Essence of Dittany Aunt Cissa insists I always have.

"I understand Tisi but why me?" I ask trying to distract her.

"You both look so much like her".

"Me and Tisi?" I ask confused.

"No you and Bella, she doesn't know about Tisiphone I hid it from her".

"Hid what from who?" I ask as Tisi taps her face keeping her awake.

"My star, we spent one night together when he cheated, we drank, she cast a spell to give her more, she gave me my Tisiphone" she slurs.

"Come on Alecto" I say slapping her face gently "Tell me about your Star".

Milli nods leaving the room when I mouth "Beekey" to her.

"My Star, she's beautiful, I always thought she would be my wife," she says.

"Maybe she will be if you stay awake" I say nudging her again.
She hums looking at me smiling widely "My Star, you're so beautiful, you gave me her".

I nod ignoring that she's seeing me as whoever got her pregnant "She's beautiful, like you" I
answer sitting back knowing I did my best.

Beekey comes in with Aunt Cissa who rushes over checking her.

"Cissa, my Star's here she met our baby" she slurs grabbing Aunt Cissa's arm.

Aunt Cissa nods giving her Potions I watch her fall asleep safely and look to Aunt Cissa
"She's thought I was Aunt Andi right? She's the only person who looks like Mom besides me".

"Yes they had a night together during the war, I don't know the full story but Andi used the
spell you improved and got her pregnant".

"She doesn't know about Tisi" I mumble.

Time-lapse

I glare at the weasel pointing my wand at him, as Milli lifts one of our first-year rushing the boy to Madam Pomfrey.

I feel my body shaking as my wand sparks Weasel gulps slowly backing away "Infinitum
Araneae" I say calmly flicking my wand quickly.

I smirk watching him gagging when suddenly a large spider falls from his mouth, he shakes
trying to scream only for more to come out "I got the idea from you back in second year enjoy".

I watch them quickly rush him away I turn heading after Milli, Reaching the door I shove it open finding Milli standing arms crossed guarding the boy.

I walk up grabbing his hands seeing his nails painted purple "Pretty color, but it clashes with
your skin tone".

"What happened? Why were you attacked?"

He shrugs looking away from me "My robes" he whispers.

I frown shaking my head "What about them?"

"He said I can't wear them because they are for girls, but they make me happy" he whispers.

I nod gently squeezing his hands "You can wear them if you want, his opinion means nothing. My Uncle wears dress robes for women sometimes, he even lets my Aunt do his makeup.

"Am I in trouble for messing up the truce?"

"No, you did nothing wrong I handled Weasel, he will be throwing up spiders till someone figures out a spell to stop it, Now Hogwarts is lucky enough to have the best healer in the whole Wizarding world, she will make sure you are healed up perfectly.

Just do not disobey her instructions, she's terrifying when upset. I've seen her drag Professor Snape by his hair
forcing him out of here" I finish in a stage whisper.

"Thank you, Miss. Black, I'd appreciate you not scaring my patient with your exaggeration" I flinch turning around to face Madam Pomfrey smiling at her.

"You girls may leave now" she says glaring at us, we both nod running out.