20.Resolved??

[Plss Ignore the mistakes as part is unedited]

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
🅽🅾🆃🅴: Mere pyaare readers, plss impulsively react na kare yeh part padhke.. Ik aap sab ko chahiye k teju karan ko easily forgive na kare... Cliffhanger... So plss have some patience.. Nd wait for upcoming parts which m sure are gonna be exciting..
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Teju went from there to the terrace while karan too followed her.. He went there nd saw her sitting there idle.. Listening karan's footsteps, she saw in that direction nd finding that it's him, she just silently stood up nd started going from there but before she could far, karan held her wrist which made her stop at her place.. She started wriggling her hand in order to get it out from his grip that's when karan said..

K: Jab woh baatein tujhe bhi itni takleef de rhi hai toh baat karke unhe solve kyun nhi karna chahti??

T: Baat karne jaisa kuch bacha hi nhi hai..

K: Jab tak tu baat karegi nhi tab tak aisa hi lagna hai..

Nd then there was a complete silence for sometime.. After an eternity teju spoke thinking something...

T: Haath chod mera..

K:*nodding in no* Nahh aaj nhi chodunga chahe tu kuch bhi karle..

T: Nahi bhaagungi.. Par haath chod aur chal waha beth kar bol jo bolna hai woh..

Teju said with a sigh which was just showing her tiredness on this topic but karan didn't understood it..But rather than leaving her hand, karan kept holding it nd went nd sat on the sofa holding her hand...

T: Bol kya kehna tha??

K: Teju ik uss din jo baatein Maine kahi woh kisi bhi tarah justifiable nhi hai.. But fir bhi uss din kya hua tha woh kehna chahunga, Tu sunegi??

T: Hmm.. Bol..

That's when karan started saying whole thing that happened after teju gave him rose..

Flashback;

Eisha Singh, hope u all remember her... At that time, Karan nd eisha were seeing each other.. Like  both had attraction but still weren't in a relationship as they were gonna pass out from school soon nd knowing that he is being so possessive in a relationship nd would mess it up being away from his girlfriend so both didn't got in to relationship but harkate were no different from the people in a relationship... This thing was unknown to everyone.. Like only karan nd eisha knew..

All though he threw the rose in dustbin, but this was seen by eisha nd she took him aside nd asked about the whole matter... Karan who was already quite irritated narrated her about whole rose thing.. Hearing this thing, eisha burst in to anger nd started yelling at him saying,"U..how can u...tune bola u weren't interested in her,but u f in me..but still tu usko kuch nhi bolta, she always does this things to take your attention,but u instead of warning her to stay away, yaa toh shanti se baat kar leta hai yaa ignore kar deta hai yaa fir apni woh aaru aur niuu k pass jaa ke inhe bolta hai....guts naam ki cheez hi nhi hai tujh mai nd still interested in me..uk what jab tu openly baat rakhta hai na mere saamne i thought u have guts th kuch bhi bol sakta hai piche nhi hatega but uk what tu na ek number ka fattu hai..i even doubt k tu usko hints de raha hai to try on u...u r just playing with both of us around..."

Listening her karan spoke immediately that it's not that way around, he likes her nd only her and not teju.. But eisha who was bloody angry right now said,"Acha u like me na?? The fucking prove it...i don't care what u gonna do..but it's high time...agar teri side se kuch nhi hai na speak it openly nd just block her everywhere,damn do it if u wanna be with me"...

Karan who was already irritated with teju, listening eisha's words got all flared up nd went to her just raging like a bull nd blasted on her...nd after a while even blocked her.. His friends nd jenny who tried to make him realise what blunder he did but he even cut all his connect with them..

Days passed on after that incident, it was almost 4 months still none of his friends contacted him nd neither Jenny.. Although he had eisha by his side but he lost all his friends which saddened him... He had realised till now that the things he said to teju weren't the things he should have said to her.. It were extremely hurtful, he wanted to apologize to her but she had left india immediately after completing exams nd had even changed her number which he didn't knew at that time but got to know about that later..

After whole 5 months to that incident, jenny contacted him, as she knew that even though it was her friends mistake he would be now guilty which was evident enough from his messages nd the number of calls ge had made to her in all this time which went unreceived... Nd after that, he expressed all his guilt to jenny who understood everything nd stood beside him at that time.. Eisha had already left him a month ago as according to her, karan wasn't the way she thought nd now she had no interest left in him... Which made him more guilty thinking that his friends nd even jenny had warned him about the kinda girl eisha is in the starting only.. But he chose to be eisha instead of them..

Slowly with the help of jenny, karan again got his friends back but the thing that still used to pinch his heart was that he still hasn't apologized to teju for his behaviour as the things he said were quite hurtful nd he didn't wanted that...

Flashback ends..

K: Teju, m genuinely sorry, ik woh sab nhi bolna chahiye tha mujhe but uss din as if I lost all control over my emotions nd just blasted upon u... Plss, maaf karde... Plss firse apna dost bana le mujhe...

T: Thik hai... Karan, idk about what happened that day jo tune abhi bola mujhe but ik that Tu itne saal guilt mai tha coz every time i contacted anyone from our group sab kisi na kisi bahane teri baat la dete the nd isiliye maine inn sab se bhi baatein kam kar di thi... But still tune jo bola tha na unn cheezon ne na mujhe hila diya tha.. Aajtak i remember that each nd every word.. I need some time to be normal with u...

K: M sorry teju..

Karan's tone reflect pure regret in all the time he was narrating the incident nd hence teju decided to let the past go.. As anyways the things had happened nd none could change them..

T: Karan chod de pehle ki baatein.. Bhul jaa k kuch hua tha..

Karan nodded his head but then he just hugged her tight nd broke down in her arms..
----------------------------------------------------
So yaa that's it for this part,till then wait for next update...
Hope so would have been able to give justice to it..

Hope so u like it.. Do vote nd comment your reviews on this part... Nd follow me to stay updated about the stories..

Target 🎯
Votes-55
Comments-15

Yours lovely,
Tansy❤