24.I Am In Love???

[Plss Ignore the mistakes as part is unedited]

◆~◇~◆~◇~◆~◇~◆~◇~◆~◇~◆~◇~
Idk, meko kya hua but meko laga k aaj aap sabko khush kiya jaaye aur isliye m giving u all a double update but plss dono ka target khtam kardena... Ik aap sab karoge hi.. Aa u all love me too!! 😜Acha u enjoy the update.. Mai chali.. Byee!!! 👋🏻
◆~◇~◆~◇~◆~◇~◆~◇~◆~◇~◆~◇~

Leap of a month...

AUTHOR'S POV;

It's been a month that teju went back.. Even after 15 days,rey too flied back to Chicago... Teju as usual, chucking all her thoughts got busy in her own life or more precisely I say her workaholic life... She is been only working all this time Or I say she keeps herself occupied by the work deliberately,to avoid her thoughts..

While on other side,Karan was giving his best to concentrate on his work but this girl,Teju has clearly occupied his mind.. It's like she is some sort of addiction,even without having her,her thoughts are intoxicating him... He still isn't able to make a conclusion about his feeling for her.. But the thing he is clear about is that,she surely has a great effect on him... Currently,he is at home today as it is Sunday.. He has been in his room from the morning,even had his breakfast in th eroom nd now he is just lazy around on bed with his mind occupied by his intoxication,Teju..

KARAN'S POV;

From morning I haven't left my room nd m just being on bed lost in her thoughts.. She is really intoxicating.. From the time she has left,her thoughts has occupied my mind while she has occupied my heart... What the hell m i saying?? Heart??Is Jenny right?? Do i love her?? Idk about love nd all,yaa it's true that i have had flings but none of them were serious, they were just timepass..I was always that most wanted munda in college nd even now.. But after college I had no relationships just work nd work...
Yeh love nd all,ughhh so confusing but the things which ik is whatever I feel for her,I haven't felt that for anyone till date.. It's like my day starts with her nd ends with her... From the time she has left,I tried to talk to her but that also indirectly like I share her reels on insta nd yaa she has replied me may be twice Or thrice nd that too just emojis one... So we didn't had any proper conversation.. I had sent her the msg about how is she,everything is all right nd all... Nd she too replied saying things are okay nd she is pretty good nd just busy.. Then she too asked me about how m I?? Genuinely saying I felt good at thara time,like yaa she cares.. Nd ik she can never pretend about caring.. Nd hence I happily replied that m good nd blahh blahh blahh... But then again she cut the conversation short saying she have some work nd hence need to go...

Caring, hmm.. I do feel like she cares but I even know that now she is really a tough nut to crack unlike school days.. Like at that time if I would have given her smile, that was all for her to get too much happy.. Caring se I remember,actually I had missed the school one day bcoz of my health as I was having viral fever nd cold due to which I was feeling too much weak nd hence I just informed ricky that m bit coming nd even gave the reason nd after that I slept.. When I woke up,I saw her msgs asking about how m I nd dis I had medicines, did I went to doc for checkup nd all... Woh poora haqq jata k baat kar rhi thi, it wouldn't be wrong if I say I didn't liked that,yaa somewhere I felt happy about it but again I didn't wanted to accept that.. But now m accepting that I did liked her attention..

Uske baare mai soch ke hi I feel too much happy, it's like my face starts glowing like a 440 volt bulb, yeahh that's what Jenny says whenever I talk with her about teju... Idk what love is but what I know right now is that, I wanna gain her trust,I wanna care for her,I wanna pamper her,I wanna remove all her insecurities,I wanna support her in her life like just be by her side coz I know she is capable of doing everything on her own,I wanna clap loudest at her achievements,I wanna give her every happiness of the world,I wanna be with her,I wanna grow old with her... I just wanna be by her side whole of my life... May be this is what love is?? Nd if this is called love then damn I love her!!!

AUTHOR'S POV;

Karan was just too happy about deciphering his feelings for teju nd what came to his mind first was to call Jenny nd tell her about this,he knew she would be genuinely happy.. So without any delay, he called her nd told her about his feelings.. To which Jenny replied,"Mujhe toh pehle se hi pata tha..kamine jis tarah saare flings karke bhi tu hamesha uska sochta tha na, jis tarah Tu jis bhi ladki ko date karta tha usme teju ko dhoondhta tha, haa bolta nhi tha tu yeh but that's the truth..I always knew k tujhe kuch toh hai teju k liye..nd m way too much happy that u r in love..acha ab bata kya socha hai aage??"

Karan said,"Aage?? Umm aage ka kuch nhi socha...hehe" Nd he laughed nervously..

To which Jenny said,"ik it, Tu ek number ka gadha hai,dumbo hai..dumbo...Umm.aage ka kuch nhi socha..hehe", she said mimicking him.. But then she continued,"Karan,uk teju toh ab india aane se rahi..toh ab Tu kya karega??"

Hearing Jenny,Karan Answered,"Jenny,iss baar i wanna earn her trust..i wanna make her smile...i wanna remove all her insecurities..All i want is to make her happy this time..."

Jenny,"Yeh baatein ik..but what m saying is teju india aane nhi wali hai..so usko milega kaise?? Have u thought about that?? Yaa Tu jayega Chicago??" To which karan replied,"hmm..woh toh aane se rahi..so mai jaunga waha..Aur iss baar usko mana ke hi aaunga..woh bhi sachi wala.."

Hearing karan,Jenny smiled.. She knew karan from a long nd she even knows to what extent he can go for the ones he love.. So now,he would make sure that he earns teju's trust as well as win her heart.. In this way both kept talking for a while,nd then ended the call,as karan needs to make some arrangements to go to Chicago..
----------------------------------------------------
So yaa that's it for this part,till then wait for next update...
Hope so would have been able to give justice to it..

Hope so u like it.. Do vote nd comment your reviews on this part... Nd follow me to stay updated about the stories..

Target 🎯
Votes-60
Comments-20

Yours lovely,
Tansy❤