30.Something Something??

|| श्री गणेशाय नमः||

[Plss Ignore the mistakes as part is unedited]

AUTHOR'S POV;

It was when Karan approached Teju and asked her to take him too with her and the next thing she said was totally unexpected seeing her recent track record with him but still it made him a bit happy when she said,

"Kyu?? Mai kyu leke jaun?? Tum jao na uss Miss Beautiful k saat.."

But she then paused abruptly sensing what she was gonna say but it was too late as Karan already got what she wanted to say but then bursting his happy she said,

"Hello Mister,humara koi destination same nhi aur nahi hi ek hai..jitni jaldi yeh samjh jao woh thik rahega..."

"Areyy,jaldi se bhi pehle samjh gaya mai..koi na ab jab tum keh hi rahi ho,mai Sandy k saath hi chala jaata hu..Thik hai,toh mai jau??" Said Karan while she just stood there silently folding her hands to her chest seeing his dramatic antics..

Seeing her standing silently, he thought now she would surely ask him to sit in the car as he understood her tint of jealousy and to make sure he pulled this trick of Sandy again but who is he kidding, it's Teju, who would never leave a chance to surprise him but still he wanted to take thos chance to tease her and said,

"Toh jau mai??" Said Karan and more like asked expecting her to stop him..

But rather than she unfolded ger arms and showed him the way of exit with her hand indicating him to leave while she immediately sat in the car the next moment and left without even waiting for his reply..

While Karan stood there perplexed but soon composed himself only to curse himself and his stupid brain and it's tactics of teasing her but then he too shrugged and thought to go back home and hence called Jiju to pick him up as though he came by car, but Jiju needed it urgently and hence he came and took the car back from Karan, while Karan went inside the mall.. Soon Jiju came and both went back home..

It was almost the time for evening to fade, the sky was now painted in the hue of pink and orange, the sun was almost on the verge of setting and watching it,sitting on the stone, near the lake,one can surely say it was breathtaking view which can calm down anyone and it wasn't any exception for Teju..

Teju who was not able to understand the things that she is feeling after meeting Karan in Chicago, after leaving the mall came here to the lake, it wasn't the one which Rey and Teju together found but it was other one, where Teju used to visit whenever she felt low and didn't wanted to be with anyone as she knew if she stayed at her home aor went to the lake where Teju and Rey went, age would never be able to stay alone and hence it was the story,she found this place for herself..

Though it calmed her nerves down but she wasn't at peace today, infact she wasn't at peace from the time she gad again met Karan.. But feeling a certain kinda calmness the place is providing her, she chose to stay here for some more time being engrossed in her thoughts,

"I don't know what the f**k this feeling is but i definitely hate feeling such emotions not because k yeh karan k wajah se mai feel kar rahi hun but agar kisi aur k liye karti tab bhi i would have hated this feeling..feelings bas aapko hurt kar sakti hai,aapko chot hi pohchate hai, emotions aapko weak bana dete hai.. Emotions family k liye sahi hai and the only exception in my life is Rey other than my family... But the things Karan is making me feel, m hating that feeling.. I can't feel things.. I just can't... Aghhh... I can't "

She didn't even realises when her inner thoughts o turned in to loud screams,which just went on, she kept screaming "I can't,I can't " And eventually, experienced breakdown, she sobbed hard.. And then, being tired of crying continuously, at a point her tears did stopped but still the pain in her heart didn't subdued, even she wasn't able to understand why the hell was she crying..

She kept sitting there for a while, now the sky had turned in to darkest shade of blue with the stars twinkling bright and the moon adding to the beauty of the sky.. It was almost 10 in the night, though she didn't wanted to go home but she can't help it, she had to be at home now and hence she turned off DND mode of her phone only to see 30 to 40 missed calls if Rey and turning on data she found his 50 to 60 messages and at that time she remembered she had to meet Rey today in the evening but her mind was clouded with too many thoughts and hence she avoided meeting him..

She called Rey immediately and told him that she is fine and as she had some work she couldn't respond to his calls and messages, though he wasn't convinced but let go aa her tone was reflecting her tiredness.. After talking to Rey, she left for home..

●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~
So yaa that's it for this part,till then wait for next update...
Hope so would have been able to give justice to it..

Hope so u like it.. Do vote nd comment your reviews on this part... Nd follow me to stay updated about the stories..

So, finally in about 10 parts, TSK would come to an end... The journey was so amazing with all your support, so plss keep supporting my other books too...

And yeah,plss thodu sa wait karlo as ab ghar par guest aaye hai so yeh mahina saara aise hi nikal jayega but i promise k jab bhi free houngi inn sab se update regular aur continuous aayega.. Sorry!!

Target 🎯
Votes- 70
Comments- 15

Yours lovely,
Tansy❤