Risky Business pt. 1

**Sooo... I'm recasting Tyson lol Taye Diggs was not cutting it for me no more😂
New Face claim picture above 👆🏼 ALSO, I'm splitting this chapter into 2 parts so be looking for another one within the next few days. PLEASE comment, like, all that. Your feedback means the WORLD to me and definitely keeps me motivated. Love yall ❤️Enjoy! **

-Tyson-

This wasn't the plan.

I wasn't supposed to be holding her like this. Looking at her this way. Feeling how I felt. Tonight was supposed to be strictly business. A discussion of terms and conditions... but here we were. My arms wrapped tightly around her waist. Her body pressing firmly against mine. Looking into her eyes with the most desire I have ever felt. The silence between us speaking volumes.

Apologizing wasn't part of the plan either, but when I'd heard her story—the real one, not the one I'd read in an email—I knew adding to her pain was something I never wanted to do again. At least, not unless she begged. I would do anything if she begged. And even more if she demanded it. As she stood in front me, her eyes dancing with mischief and defiance, everything in me wanted to comply with her latest commandment.

"Tyson... Make me."

She didn't even know how much trouble she was starting with those two little words. Every nasty and erotic thing I could think of came crashing through the threshold of my mind, bypassing my better judgment to tempt me into consequence. I wanted nothing more than to 'make her' until the sun came up, but I knew I'd be putting her in jeopardy. And she'd been through enough.

She hadn't even fully explained it but from what I could gather, Phoenix was every bit of her namesake. I still couldn't believe she'd been through all the things she had. The anger I felt when I thought about it was new and strange but I had no desire for it to go away. It felt purposeful. Like it was meant to tell me something more about my desire for her. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be satisfied until she told me everything. Every small and minute detail of her existence. It consumed me now and I wouldn't rest until I knew it all. Until I knew all of her.

Staring down at her naughty expression, I couldn't help the smirk that covered my face. It was nice to know I wasn't alone in this. She'd felt the same confusing but overwhelming attraction I had. It was funny because not even five minutes ago, she'd told me I had less to offer the world than a roach. But the way her bottom lip was tucked between her teeth as she stared back at me told me all I needed to know.

I didn't bother letting her insulting comparison make me upset, she was just angry and rightfully so. I'd said some pretty disrespectful shit and could admit I deserved her ether in return. It was standard for how we usually dealt with each other anyway. The only difference was that instead of trying to piss her off on purpose, my words were the result of the residual feelings I'd carried over from lunch. Watching her and Damien be way too friendly for my liking replayed in my mind for hours, pissing me off and laying the groundwork for my bold accusation. An accusation for which she promptly checked me.

Something not many could do... if any.

"Make you, huh? Is that really what you want?" I questioned, staring at her lips as I spoke. Although her eyes were saying yes, I could still sense her hesitation. Her body was rigid as she stared back at me.

"What I want is for you to tell the truth," she answered, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

Her movements caused her to brush against my lower half and I groaned in response, feeling all my blood rush in that direction. Whether it was the top shelf bourbon in my veins or just overwhelming sexual frustration, I had never been this aware of how another body felt against mine. I wanted more than just to hold her. I wanted to touch her... feel her... taste her. I wanted her scent all over my Egyptian cotton sheets and her clothing scattered across my bedroom floor. I wanted to make her feel like no man had ever made her feel and I wanted to do it over and over and over again, the plan be damned.