★ E L E V E N ★

-RESENT C.11-
-

"you can't put that. it's not true." beomgyu pointed at yeonjun's slideshow. currently, yeonjun was beginning his evil mastermind plan to get beomgyu to talk to him more.

"well, you never told me your birthday. is it not april 7th?" he glanced at beomgyu once before continuing to write. he heard beomgyu huff before he spoke again.

"clearly not, i just told you it's not true."

"so don't get mad at me for not knowing. you never told me." yeonjun snorted.

"well i thought you would've known. you told me you went around asking for my birthday." beomgyu snapped back. jeez, he hasn't heard beomgyu talk to him like that since the project was first initiated.

"i told you that none of them told me, yes?" yeonjun looked up at beomgyu with an eyebrow raised.

"no, no you did not. you only told me that you were begging taehyun to tell you."

damn. that humbled him. not gonna lie. he silent now.

"my bad then. damn." was all he could say right now. "you gonna tell me your birthday or not? so i can fix it?" yeonjun had a lil bit of an attitude.

when it came to solving problems that he didn't cause, you could say he acts a little salty..

"march 13."

AY. IS THAT ALL IT TOOK TO GET HIS BIRTHDAY??

"it was gonna be on the same day of the project and you were planning on not telling me?" of course yeonjun was irritated. he was getting ignored just because of a lie.

"it wasn't important."

...

WASN'T IMPORTANT? stop playing.

"what do you mean not important." yeonjun stared at beomgyu, a sigh coming out.

"because my birthday shouldn't matter to you," beomgyu simply said with a straight face. bitch plzzz you stressin us out. cut that shit out!

yeonjun took a deep breath in. calm down boy, this is your boyfriend!! remember?!!

"ok." is all he can say right now. he literally cannot deal with this..

finally, they finished the project!! it was sooo awkward.. are they gonna talk now?

"he-"

"ok, it was nice seeing you. you can go home now." beomgyu quickly dismissed. bro.. what the fuck.

"bu-"

"sorry, i had plans to go somewhere with my friend. you gotta leave." he cut him off one again. yeonjun closed his eyes in frustration.

"ok. ima see you in a few. don't make no more excuses," he said before exiting beomgyu's room to go to home.

fuckk relationships are hard. fuck heeseung and his MAMA.

ILBG 🌝 (YOU)
brooo

BINNIE OPPA 😏
what

ILBG 🌝 (YOU)
u chill with beomgyu and stuff yeah

BINNIE OPPA 😏
yea
you still 🥩in with homeboy?

BINNIE OPPA 😏yeayou still 🥩in with homeboy?