Chapter Two: A Father's Bravery

-Six Months Later-
A few months later, after he was born, Branch is young and strong baby, because his mother carried him, he played in the rain, the brothers run in the rain, jumping on puddles and sliding on the mud. The brothers saw him, covered in mud, he end up spraying on them, the brothers laughing and they play on the mud. Thorn and Ivy loved their sons, someday they will be heroes, as the new leader of Glade Clans. It was the height of summer in the Wildglade. The sun shore brightly in the clear sky, making the morning hotter than an egg on a sidewalk. It's days like this where all the creatures would rather stay in the shade or try to find ways to keep themselves cool. A greedy bounty hunter with an evil smile, and his name is Hernan Reyes leader of an evil organization called themselves Talons Bounty Troll Hunters along with his hunters, as they setting up camps, they got guns, knives, bullets, blades and other weapons from the cases after they entered to the forest.
Male Troll Hunter #1: Reyes, my lord, you're looking at a big oak tree in the woods.
Hernan Reyes: (walking into the tent, the hunters chatted about the trees, pushed them back away and the hunters gasped and began to see him go to get a butterfly nest.) Out of my way, fools! My sweet Butterfree, what's are y'all doing today or tonight? Hunters, keep on the slave trolls for now.
Hunter #1: Yes, sir!
In the village, all the trolls are pop, rock, techno, classical, funk and country were enslaved by the hunters and the aristocrats, in the arena, thousands of slave trolls were pulled a wagon, full of clays making a statue for the royal aristocracy, while the hunters whipped them to make them work faster.
Slave Trolls: Mud...Sand...Water...Straw...
Hunter #3: Faster!
Slave Trolls: Mud...and lift! Sand...and pull! Water...and raise up! Straw...
Hunter #8: FASTER!
As the slave trolls worked, they sang out loud their pain and despair as the hunters whipped the trolls, whose were exhausted from carrying a load their shoulders, on the back.

Throughout the village, the slave trolls worked harder and to get through their work. They carried heavy stacks on their backs while many others mounted a monument of the royal family. Everywhere we see, all the slave trolls suffered the hard work, the scorching heat, and mostly, the harsh treatment and cruelty of their superiors. They only receive more scars from the whipping and no rest or respect. An elderly country troll collapsed on the ground exhausted reached his hand for help before he could die from exhaustion, and the techo troll grabbed his hand, and helped him up. He comforted him until his teenage son, Dante Reyes came over and shoved the two slave trolls to make them get back to work while he kept a close eye on the rest of the slave trolls. Meanwhile at the village, inside of the house, a beautiful black woman is seen worrying about all the trolls are enslaved by the royal aristocratic powers. She walked into her daughter's room, she drawn the picture of the Glade Clans trolls from the Nonya land in the forest.
A little black girl: Mommy? (She hugged her and smiled at her daughter.)
Black woman: Come, Elena. We will take to the pastor about Hernan's crimes against humanity. They got out of the house, she ran as she followed the Jeep down to the woods, she see a madman woman named Victoria Kord who's telling her brother Ted Kord, with Dr. Bruce Davis, her sister in law, her infant niece Jennifer Kord and her friends, Michael Schmidt, Vanessa Afton, Noah Diaz and the rest of children played instruments, suddenly a mad scientist named William Afton who get very angry at the children.
Young William Afton: Alright children, I want to put all your toys away from all of you! (They're looking at him, he is angry while the horse neighing, Elena covering her mouth and gasping as she saw the hunters took all the instruments away from them, the children starting to cry.)
Young Vanessa Afton: (wailing) Daddy? How's could you?
Young William Afton: You no better than the music, young lady, we need a talk about you and your friends playing your songs. (Grabbing his daughter's hand, she crying and he taking her back to his lab.) The villagers were shocked about Hernan Reyes planning to hunt down the trolls for tonight, Dante got into the Jeep, the hunters drove to the woods, she ran into the woods with her foal and she jumped on the foal, A Latino man named Rudy Reyes who saw her ran into the woods with Pastor Abacus Crunch, a late teenage girl named Harriet got on the horses as they followed the Jeep. They arrived by looking down and saw Thorn led the trolls to a lake where they went in to have fun in the freshwater. Many families were already in the water, splashing and squirting water on each others. A black woman, Rudy and Abacus are looking her daughter, as she saw Thorn took a chance to play with his sons, Floyd is scared of water, Ivy comfort him, by learning to be swim, she carrying Branch gently, he making a sandcastle, Branch cooing with a small smile.
Young Elena Wallace: (signed in relief and smiled at sweet happy moments. She sang as Thorn and his sons played in the lake, while Rosiepuff at the shore.) Trolls and trollings are safe now, and safe may stay, for a pray just for them. I'll come to see them someday. Come and deliver us, too.
Elena's Mother: (echoing) Elena, where are you?
Young Elena Wallace: Coming?
She walked back to see her mother and got on her foal, as she see the trolls and their trollings are on the lake.
Young Elena Wallace: I saw the trolls and their trollings are swimming in the lakes, it's their leader, it's mate, it's mother in law, four trollings, and a baby trolling.
Elena's Mother: a baby trolling, with its four siblings, its parents and its grandmother, the group of trolls called the Wildglade, led by their leader, the picture, you drew of the trolls, their babies were born, six months ago, they are brave and they sing, dance and play music just the children.
Hernan Reyes: Music? How's did they play music?
Young Abacus Crunch: Reyes, why are you and your hunters enslaving thousands of innocent trolls?
Hernan Reyes: Innocent? Why am my hunters and I enslaving thousands of the little creatures, because I allowed to slave thousands of the creatures, they working faster until the aristocracy and the castle will be completely built on the topography. For me awards, I don't want y'all ruining me hunts. My gifts, troll's gifts! (Smiling evilly) Hahahaha!