Chapter Four: Branch Meet Poppy

Meanwhile at the village, Clay looked up at the sky he missed his father, since twenty years ago when the hunters attacked the forest, as he sacrificed himself to protect him, his friend and his family members, the Maximals see the stars of hope for the sacrificial of his father, Thorn. Vanessa ran into the tent and warned Harriet about Reyes' plan to capture all of the trolls and poison the whole land by burning the nature while destroying everything they loved. He walked to the throne room, the ball, full with people wearing formal clothes, Cady and her father who is a scientist, his name is Dr. Leslie Ferrier arrived at the throne room, the people playing traditional instruments, the people are chatting with the monks, about the four brave trolls fought the Purma in the woods. Abby walked to talk about the land are called the Wildglades in the land of Nonya in her drawings.
Travis: Whoa Abby, I love your drawings of Clay and his friends. (Clay see the picture of him, his brothers, his father, his mother and his grandmother, before the fire attack in the woods.) Cady preformed to play her flute as she wearing her white traditional dress and tan ballet flats, Gloria, Bruce, Rudy and the other people looking at her, she stood in the stands.

The people clapping for her, Abby, Travis, her younger brother Leopold, Clay, Viva and Mondo cheer on her, Victoria walked into the throne with her cat carrying it gently, Dante asked the hunters to hunt down the trolls, while they kept an eye on the slave trolls, Clay gasped.
Mondo: Um oh, we got trouble!
Viva: This isn't good.
Dante Reyes: Oh! Slave trolls, my hunters and I are going to capture all the trolls and turned them into slaves just like all of you! (The slave trolls gasped and they screamed, by trying to running their down, Arthur whipped on them, they screamed in pain, they gasped and shivered in horror.) Hahaha!
Arthur Slugworth: We don't want all of you escaping from the aristocrats who enslaving all of you.
Slave Troll #1: You won't getting away from this madness. (He whipped at them while in pain, he groaned)
Arthur Slugworth: Now, go back to work, before we clap all of you little monsters in jail.
Viva: (whispering) What?
The hunters are got on their horses and they go into the woods to find the trolls, the other hunters enslaving them. Clay realized that his mother, his grandmother and his brothers are worried about him, since his father sacrificed his life to protect them from the danger caused to his homeland. Clay never being told by Superfly about the arena, Simon, Viva, and the children hearing, the voice came outside of the throne room and he walked out and talk to Airazor about the situation. He heard a voice came from the forest, he turned to face Optimius Primal, Viva walked out of the throne as she got on her knees sang Ivy's lullaby as tears rolled down her cheeks and the wind blew through her curly blonde hair.
She finished the songs as she'd tears.
At her bunker, Poppy felt bad about the accident at the forest, since the elephants' attack at the lake, she got punished by her parents for her behavior during the night when she turned gray, she heard the sound of the hunters who entered the forest and they looked around the forest. Branch continued staring at the clear, night sky with peacefulness in his heart. He thought that nothing would ever came across his home as long as the dogs barked at her bunker, they looked at the trees and saw the trees, they barked at them and the brothers woke up and they heard the dogs barking at them, the hunters asked the dogs how to get the trolls, they barked and they smiled evilly and laughed wickedly as they saw the trolls in the underground and above the trees, as he stopped staring the stars, something caught his eye. Beyond his home, in the tree across the fields and below a mountain, he saw what appears to be the hunters.
Branch: (gasp) That's my grandfather's land, hunters and their dogs in our homeland.
The hunters dart guns are loaded, they will wait until they arrive soon enough and then they will strike. He turned back and ran for his pod. He opened the door and his brothers and his family were still there.
Branch: (whisper) John, Spruce, Floyd, Mom, Grandma! Come with me.
Floyd: (whisper) Who's are they?
John Dory: (whisper) The hunters!
The hunters marching and sang along with their dogs saw the trees, Arthur walked down with his telescope to see the trees with an evil smile.
Arthur Slugworth: Come out, come out! Where ever you are?
Spruce: (whisper) Um oh, this isn't good.
John Dory: (whisper) The dogs!
Arthur Slugworth: Remember, don't ever trapping us all and all of you will never escape from all of us ever again if no place to hide from us all, and no matter how much we can to catch all of you.
Rosiepuff: (whisper) That mean aristocrats whose entered into our home, Spruce, can I help my granddaughter in law please?
Spruce: (whisper) Of course, yes.
Branch: (whisper) Exactly, we're going to check it out. Watch over the clan for us.
Arthur Slugworth: I'm going to the tent and to get my brand new butterfly net for all of you.
Ivy: Be careful, my sons. I'm known Clay is out there in the village.
The brothers hoisted their weapons, they swung down the tree they located on and landed safely on the ground. They swiftly took off, the dark grayish pink troll got out and set up the trap for the hunters to stop terrorizing them with their rifles and weapons before they could get someone else. The hunters walked towards the traps, they looked at the traps and Arthur saw a mousetrap on the ground.
Arthur Slugworth: Huh? What's this? Another boogie trap? I have to get to the tent and find my net to catch the little creatures, so I see a dark grayish pink troll who stalking me with the traps.
She grabbed a knife to stop the hunters from poaching them. Branch and his brothers continued to though the tree and across the valley and the fields without having to stop. She walked slowly towards the hunters, they laughing evilly, as they tripped on the ground as they screamed to the ground, Dante walking to the front of the tent.
Dante Reyes: Ohhh Trolls, I have surprise for all of you! (He slipped on the marble at the ground.) Whoa! (He fell on the ground.) Ow! (He looked at a nice explorer and a nice chemist who created an elemental, his name is Dr. Jose Francisco Morales Rivera de la Cruz, in his tent with a water guy wearing a light green private suit his name is Wade Ripples, Dante got up from the ground and went to the tent, Wade screaming as he put a cup and behind the plant. He grabbed and pulled his shirt.) I told Doc, no putting marbles on the ground, while hunting the trolls, and the lawyers denying it to destroy the whole nature.
Dr. Jose Francisco Morales Rivera de la Cruz: (shivering in fear and looking at him) But, I don't do anything, sir! I created the elemental system, please don't hurt me! Don't worry everybody. I'll discovered beyond the nature. I'll tell Leslie about the wind calling everyone's names. I don't want Reyes and the hunters harming the environment. (Abacus walk to the woods with his horse, he agreed with him.)
Abacus Crunch: I'm agree with you, I don't want him and the other hunters terrorizing the nature and the wildlife around the area. Please, the trolls are called the Wildglade, they are worried about their leader died against Hernan, and the rest of the hunters' attacked the Wildglade's home. Clay is felt bad about his father's death because of his sacrifice to save his family from the hunters' threat to the nature from harmful chemicals.
Meanwhile, the hunters are kept on eyes on the slave trolls, they used their whips at the trolls, the slave trolls screaming in pain, Viva, Clay and Mondo saw the hunters, they put fire to up them up, a fire element dislike they enslaving the trolls, she breathed fire at the hunter's pants as he screamed and jumped into the pool to cool off, her name is Ember Lumen, while the other hunters asked to stop, she got so angry as the hunters walked away from her. She put the broken glass because of the Talon, as she sobbed in her sadness.
Ember Lumen: I can't believe it, the hunters harmed my parents, enslaving lot of trolls, poisoned the environment, burning the forest and destroying everything! (She sobbed and cried, she lose her parents from Dante and the hunters, Clay, Viva, Leatherhead and Mondo are worried about her family's death because of the hunters.)
Clay: We're sorry for your loss, my dad sacrificed his life to protect me, my friend and my family until he died, we're rescued by the Maximal, 20 years ago and he is still in our hearts forever.
Back at the woods, the brothers reached of the forest until they stopped and he looked at a rock and fell down on the ground, the dark grayish pink troll looked down at him, looking the other hunters in the woods, and she gasped at him. She tackled him and she asked him.
The dark grayish pink troll: Who's are you? How's do you know what you're doing with the weapons?
Branch: (he looks up at her, as she looks angry at him.) Huh? What's are you saying? I'm not going to hurt you, Alder want you and the other trolls to be safe from danger around the forest.
The dark grayish pink troll: Don't ever say it again, because I don't want to talk about this again!
Branch: Let's me explain about your sister and outside there along with my brother.
The dark grayish pink troll: Still fresh,
Branch: Please don't let your smile be a reflection of your own beauty, Poppy. I'm a heir of Glade Clan, my name is Branch, youngest son of Thorn and Ivy, I will become a new leader of the clan.
Poppy: One day, you'll be the new leader of clan and... She gasped at him, he got up from the ground, they looked at the hunters' while the brothers saw the dogs looking at them as they barked at them, the other trolls were trapped inside in the cages, the hunters saw their dogs barking at the trolls, the hunters laughing at the trolls, they shivered in fear.
Floyd: (gasp and whisper) Who's are they?
John Dory: (whisper) Dogs?
Spruce: (whisper) It's the hunters and an aristocrat. We're going to check out.
John Dory: (whisper) Dogs are scary and they want to harmed us. We need to find Branch and fast.
Floyd: Slow and steady, okay.
The duos walking slowly through the hunters' territory, they walked instantaneously towards the sleeping trolls.
Branch: (whisper) Psst, hey are you awake?
One dull sea green troll with brown hair managed to wake up and at the glance at Branch and Poppy, the brothers walking quietly are they gasped and widened their eyes in shock. Branch wondered what was the sudden look. Poppy see the dogs barking at them and Poppy hissed at them and they ran to wake up the hunters. The hunters looked at them, they were fast asleep, he grabbed Branch and held him like a teddy bear. Branch struggled to get out of his grip.
The sleeping hunter: Oh, my little gumdrop. How about giving daddy some sweet sugar baby? (The hunter close in to Branch's face with puckered lips, Branch's eyes widened in shock and fear and tried avoiding the gross lip of the hunter. In a desperate attempt, he quickly took out and an arrow from his quiver and stabbed it onto its nose.) Ahhh! Releasing Branch from his grip. The hunters awoke and see him ran ahead, the brothers used their weapons