Chapter Three: The Arena

-20 Years Later-
Twenty Years have passed, a female tour guide walking to the museum, the children sawed the Glade Clan's leader died from his injuries after he sacrificed himself to save his family from the hunters and the Glade Clan's leader are in their heart. A teenage girl named Cady Heron who walked into the museum, she had light auburn hair, green eyes and pale skin and wears her school uniform. She looked at the janitor, he asked her what happened to the Glade Clan's leader who sacrificed his life to save his family from the hunters. The people of the village were worried about the trolls were enslaved by the hunters.
Cady Heron: Sir, I'm need a word about the trolls and their leader's death. I'm going to tell my father.
The children are playing with their instruments, a black woman who wearing nun clothes and her name is Gabby, with her son Travis enjoying with his friends, Abby Schmidt and the children. Clay is now taller and slender, his hair dyed lime green, his hair looks messy and he wears a green one romper with a diamond on it, under a light yellow collared button up shirt, he rides a tall horse with his friend Viva as fine young woman, and slightly taller, hair is curly by tied in a braid bun with a red hair tie and pink and yellow sparkles makeup on her face, she wears a leotard gold trim on her chest and red leg warmers with pink lozenges on them. In the area, they grab their weapons and put their armors on their bodies, at the arena where they battled the enemy with their weapons, the others were ready for battle with their enemies to fight against them.
Viva: Clay, are gem you ready?
Clay: Yes, I'll make you proud, Dad. Always?
The group of warriors called the Alpha Sapphire, they wear armors as they wore, and they put the face paints on their faces. They walked through the arena and prepared for the fight against them. They are used their spears and their shields to protect themselves against enemies.
The Host: Ladies and gentlemen, let's the battle begin now! (The crowd cheers for them, they're walking in the arena, they see a rhino and a warthog are Rocksteady and Bebop.)
The audience is Superfly who worked with the Talons Bounty Troll Hunters, with an evil smirk. 
A female alligator named Leathrhead: Hey, fellas!
A male gecko named Mondo Gecko: So, we're ready for the battle against our enemies. I hope we're going to face someone.
Viva: Right! (She painted her face in war paint.)
A half black human and half elf named Simon Aumar: What's are you doing there today?
The ring goes gong and the battle begins with them.
Rocksteady: What are we waiting for? CHANGE!
Bebop: Let's rock and roll, baby!

The battle began, Rocksteady run toward her, she jumped up and tackled him, he groaning and roaring down to the ground. Bebop punched him in the face, Clay used his hair and whipped at him, then pulled him back into the wall, then he jumped up to his back and grabbed his ears, and Rocksteady grabbed him and threw him into the wall and got hurt.
Clay: Ow!
Viva: CLAY! Why you! (She used her hair and pulled them down onto the ground and then she threw them into the ground. A big flame came from the edge of the arena, Viva gathered Clay, they ran through the blocks and used her shield, a black man who wears armors, his name is David Kane, who entered the arena.
David Kane: So, what are we for next plan?
Viva: Run!
They're ran around the arena, they used their shields to avoid the attack from their target. The enemies are now able to attack their enemies with their weapons, which Viva and her allies have to fight against him, but they jump against him, she throws her shield against him and then he falls down into the ground. The ring goes gong, the battle is not over, and they look at the ground as they scream and grab the handlebars.
The villains walking out of the arena, they got out, they were saved by Doric while she and Simon gathered them, back to the tents, he applied an ice pack on his forehead. Elena walked into the church and talked to Pastor Abacus about the situation, the nuns will find the way to free the trolls from slavery. The people have to took a sit in the chairs. Suddenly they heard a gunshot, as they gasped and looked at him, an Indian man walking toward the church, William and his assistant Arthur Slugworth, arrived at the church with an evil smile.
William Afton: How's bad can possibly be? Hahahaha! (Pop rock evil beat music, he grabbed a microphone and started singing to the crowd.)