Double Shift

*Harmony*
"Harmony, can you come here." Your boss yells from his office, you slide a customer there order and walk to see what he needs.
"Yes sir?" You ask holding your hands behind your back and looking up at him. He stands a solid foot taller than you, he's 6'3, you at 5'3.
"Harmony, I need you to work a double tonight." He said not looking at you as he walked behind his desk and sitting down.
"But Mr. Dark I." You get cut off, he interrupts you telling you how you'll get paid double for your work.
"Y-yes sir." You stutter not expecting him to say that.
"Ms. Brown, you're a smart girl, correct?"
"I...I believe so sir, but ho..how does that have anything to do with it?" He sighs finally looking up at you through his lashes and says.
"Ms. Brown, I understand that you have a child at home." he pauses then continues "and that you need the money so just take it. You nod
"Yes sir." You then walk out of his office wondering how he knows you have a daughter.

******

Later through the night you notice that your Mr. Dark is in the booth farthest in the back, so you walk over asking if he'd like a drink.
"Mr. Dark, what can I get you?"
"Whiskey sour." He says looking at your thighs then realizes he's staring and snaps his eyes to yours. You blush.
"Coming up." You walk back to the bar pouring his drink you look over at him watching you pour it. You walk back to him with it.
"Here you go, Mr. Dark." You set it on the table and turn on your heel getting ready to get another customer's order when he grabs your hand, causing you to slap him out of a reaction.
"Fuck, I'm so sorry sir!" You apologize profusely, even tho he says it's fine, past traumas make you think it's not and that you'll be fired for it or worse, beaten.

A/N:
Please vote if you like it it really helps a lot