Shhhh

*Harmony*
              *Slight smut warning*
Justin walks back in with ivy my daughter
"Mommy!" She yells when she sees me, he looks good holding her, Harmony Brown he's your boss. I ignore my dirty thoughts and go on my knees when he puts her down. I hold out my arms when she runs to me I pick her up and spin with her as i did i could feel eyes on me i turn and see both justin and some man watching me and my daughter.
"Oh shit hi I'm Andie, this knuckle heads big brother." He shakes my hands.
"I'm Harmony." I offer him a smile, he smiles back. Then he looks at ivy and smiles a pearly white smile I look behind him at Justin who's smiling at ivy, then he looks over and sees I'm staring at him and my face gets hot and I look away.
"We should probably get going." I add picking ivy back up and walking towards the door, but Justin stops me saying
"Dinner, we...we're about to eat."
"Mommy I'm hungry." Ivy says pulling my face to look at her. I sigh. "Okay, okay as long as it isn't sea food because ivy is allergic." I put ivy down on the couch next to Andie and Justin, I immediately hear the room fill with her giggles I smile seeing Andie and Justin tickling ivy. Justin is so cute with her.
"Mr. Dark, can I speak to you for a minute please?" He looks up with a big smile on his face, then gets a curious expression on his face when he stands up. "Yes of course."
I walk into a hallway and when we get there I start the conversation
"Mr. Dark, you didn't ha." He kissed my lips letting me know he didn't do it cause you had to, he did it because he wanted to. I wrap my arms around his neck, he puts his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him causing my lips to part slight enough for his tongue to explore my mouth I moan into the kiss quietly. He moved his lips down my jaw to my neck making me gasp.
"Mommy, is he hurting you like daddy did?" He quickly stops kissing my neck leaving it cold,
"Oh no babydoll," I looked up at Justin "he was just um I."
"Sweetheart I'd never hurt your mom." He kneels on one knee to get closer to her face I smile from their moment I look up and see andie making kissy faces at me i chuckle rolling my eyes.
"But..your a big man." Ivy looks scared and keeps looking back and forth between Justin and I. He looks hurt by her words.
"Baby, he's not going to hurt mommy." Sitting on my knees I take her hands

*Time skip- 8 months Justin and Harmony are dating*
Ivy is coloring in the living room at the coffee table while I'm making brunch because we slept in later than expected,
"Mommy someone's at the door." Ivy walks into the kitchen,
"Ok baby." I look through the peephole and see Richard Ivy's father, I quickly lock the door and rush ivy into her room,
"Mommy what's going on?"
"It's a bad person ok baby so, shhh." I tell her, putting my finger on my lips running and grabbing her colors, paper, apple slices, and her juice. I straighten out my clothes and open the front door.
"What can I do for you Rich?" I say smelling alcohol on him,
"Let me see her!"
"Not happening Richard." I stand my ground not letting him hurt her. He pushes me and slaps me across the face, before he could get into my apartment I push him out, slamming the door and locking it. He bangs on the door, I start to silently cry not wanting to worry ivy. I got a text from Justin asking if I wanted to go out with him tonight and that Andie would watch ivy, not wanting to piss him off i said no we have other plans.

A/N:
Please vote really helps a ton