awe

Once Harmony gets buckled I put my hand on her thigh, she flinched and begin backing out of the apartment complex.

*******
When we get to the park ivy starts to get excited, shes so cute, I unbuckle my seatbelt and get out walking over to Harmony on the passenger side and help her out, once she's out she unbuckles Ivy's seatbelts

Once Harmony gets ivy out of my car, ivy runs to the slides area. She climbs the ladder to the slide, Harmony sits in front of the slide so she can catch Ivy, I sit on the bench and watch them play together.

"Big man." Ivy yells excitedly sitting at the picnic table starting to eat her food.
"Hey, Ivy Bean." I take a bite out of my sandwich. Harmony walks over tired from running around with Ivy. "You look tired Harm." I sarcasticly said. She just rolled her eyes and took a drink of her water. Fuck id love to make eyes roll back. God Justin your fucking nasty. I shake my head and look at Ivy who's shoving her face with chips. "Okay, okay killer, calm down there." I chuckled, rubbing Harmony's back, she flinched from my touch, I hate it when she does that, but I know I can't change the past but I will help with making a better future.

(20 minutes)
"Mommy I'm getting sleepy." Ivy says rubbing her eyes, Harmony picks her up and we walk back to my car.

Harmony sits her in her car seat, buckles her in then puts a blanket over her, and sits in the passenger seat. I sit in the driver's seat, I place my hand on the back of Harmony's seat, I pull out of the parking lot and drive to their apartment building. When I moved my hand to the center console Harmony looked at my hand then my face.
"Yes, dear?" I ask looking at her really quick, she stayed quiet then said,
"Why are you doing all of this?" She looks at her hands and starts fiddling with her dress. I take her hand, and smile at her.
"Because, I love you and Ivy." She looks at me, it looked like she was going to cry. "Why don't I stay over tonight?" She nodded.