Pew Pew MF

*Justin*
Mentions:
*Physical and mental abuse
*Death
*Self harm
*Smut

I drive to her apartment not understanding why she didn't tell me what she was doing today and I saw a man pounding on her door. "Uh can I help you!" I yell pushing him from the door.
"Fuck off man!" He yells back I grab him by the collar of his shirt with one hand and punch him in the face, Harmony opens the door and i see her black eye and red finger prints on her shoulders i blacked out, when I came to I was laying in Harmony's arms she and ivy both passed out tears still falling down cheek. I start to panic that I hurt her, I get up and look around I see blood on my knuckles but nowhere in the apartment. I take a breath calming myself a bit. Yes id kill anyone for her and Ivy. I look outside the door no....blood?

******

About an hour later Harmony wakes up and sees me pacing back and forth
"Hey, you alright?" She says rubbing my back
"God I hope I killed his ass." I swore into my hands
"Sir." I interrupted her telling her
"Just call me Justin." Her mouth opens slightly like she was about to say something but the closed it,
"Ok, Justin you kinda shot him, and I called my friend to take care of him." She reassures me pulling my hands from my face kissing my lips, she lets go of my hands wrapping her arms around my neck. I put on hand on her throat the other on the small of her back, leaning her against the wall when our kisses get sloppy she breaks the kiss walking us to her room. Once we get to her room she pulls off her shirt, so she's just standing in a bra and sweatpants, i pull off my shirt picking her up in my arms and placing her on the bed, I kiss her lips, and down her neck. I flip her over so she's on her hands and knees, I unclasp her bra letting it fall down her arms.
"Flip on your back, for me babe." She listens, good, good fucking girl. I look at the beauty in front of me I lean down kissing her neck, she lets out a small moan from my touch. I grab the top of her sweatpants, I look up at her as if I am getting her approval, she's hesitant but nods, I pull them down to her ankles, i see scars on her inner thighs. She hides her face not looking at me. I kiss her scars that are mixed with stretch marks she shivers from the warmth of my kiss, I kiss up to her breasts sucking in the left one and rolling the nipple of the left between my fingers. She lets out a moan of pleasure
"Plea....please." she begs.
"Please what baby, use words."
"I need you." I smirk, knowing I know what she wants more like needs. I put my mouth on her pussy flicking her clit with my tongue, she lets out a moan. "You ready?" She nods her head yes I stick my tongue into her sweet cunt, causing her to moan loudly. "Justin!" She came in my mouth within seconds, like it's been too long since she's had a good fucking. Standing up I unbuckle my belt pulling it off then my pants and boxers, she stares at my length. She kicks off her pants from around her ankles.

******

30 minutes of us pleasuring each other and cuddling, I check the time and realize it's 4am. I kiss Harmony's forehead and get up putting my clothes back on. I open her bedroom door seeing ivy on the couch asleep in a ball. I pick her up and walk into her bedroom putting her in her bed.
"Big man?" She says rubbing her eyes yawning,
"Yes?"
"Do you love mommy?" She asks as I tuck her in. "Yes I love your mom very much." I kiss her forehead. "You can date my mommy if you don't hurt her." she yawns, I smile standing up and walking out the door shutting it slightly leaving it cracked so she doesn't get scared. I open the front door to their apartment closing it and walking down the hallway.

A/N:
Please vote 🥺🙏🏼