War

The year is 2022

The time is 12:16 P.M.

A 14-year-old boy was sitting on a crate in a military plane that had just flown into Iran, a new conflict had arisen in the Middle East with the continuation of the Iran and Iraq war. Iran had NATO backing while Iraq had Russia and China backing. The 14-year-old sighed and put on his mask, it was like a scarf and covered his entire face except for his eyes. He then put on what looked like a ski mask that he was given to block the sand from his eyes, and a Kevlar helmet, he was heading to war.

The boy's name was Kai Hisoka and he was the result of an experiment by the Hero Public Safety Commission.

16 years ago an ambitious politician named Akagi Hisoka had caught wind of the Commission trying to create a human that they could use in the shadows, somebody that could fulfill their wishes and nobody could know. Akagi struck a deal with the Commission that he could run the program but he would get no interference from anybody outside the project. The Acting President at the time agreed and signed a contract with Akagi but in time the Acting President filled his two-year term and was voted out. In the coming years, there was a constant cycle of presidents, and slowly the program called 'Moonlight' was buried and forgotten about as it showed no results. Akagi knew that documents could go missing or things could be forgotten during the few-week transitional phase when a new president took over. Akagi needed a subject to turn into the weapon that he wanted, so he decided to have a child to be the subject, it was easier that way as he could control everything and there would be no record of the child ever existing. Akagi's family had a superhuman strength quirk in their bloodline, so Akagi searched for a quirk to pair with superhuman strength the women needed to be pretty, smart, athletic, and not connected to anybody important. The politician found a hospital record of a 24-year-old woman with some type of shooting quirk, it seemed her quirk made projectiles hit their target wherever they wanted and with deadly accuracy. The woman was beautiful and decently smart but intelligence can be honed. Akagi at the age of 56 the woman who was named Mae Ryo became Mae Hisoka. It was a quirk marriage with no record, Kai didn't know anything else about his mom as his father never told him. He knew that his mother was killed shortly after he was born. Kai wasn't raised with love or care, he was raised with one goal in mind: winning. He was taught to manipulate, kill, hide, and survive no matter the cost, he had model looks, a perfect human. But at the cost of little to no social skills. He could read a human's emotions to a pinpoint accuracy but couldn't keep a conversation going for more than five minutes.

Kai looked out of the window with an apathetic look. This was his first time out of the program and it seemed his suspicions were right.

(Read everything Kai says in a monotone and melancholy voice.)

'Looks like Professor Hisoka is going against a foe that even he couldn't fight, everyone has their limit.'

Kai had heard of the name All For One and how he was tracking Professor Hisoka trying to kill him because he wronged the man somehow. Professor Hisoka had been acting more drastically as the years went by, which is why Kai was in Iran. Professor Hisoka was running out of money and he made a deal with the Iranians that they would get a trained soldier in turn for a couple million dollars. Oil money was something different. That is why this war is being fought, oil. Everyone needs it and only certain places have it, and the Middle East is a hotspot for oil. Iraq wanted to have a port to the Persian Gulf by annexing Kuwait. But at the same time, it ran deeper than that; this was also a religious war. Shia Muslims in Iraq and Sunni Muslims have had a hatred for each other since 1971. But nobody outside of Iran or Iraq cared about that. All they cared about was who would get the best oil deals after the war.