8. Hidden Memories and Hidden Feelings

Photo Made with Bing.AI

December 21st, 2014
11:13 AM

Forsythe Investigations, Beacon Hills, Oregon

   Xavier's face hadn't stopped blushing since that night. Every time he closed his eyes, all he could see was himself fucking Stiles. He relaxed in his chair, closing his eyes and pulling Lydia's hair back as she blew him. Her hair was so long, and he would be removed from his imagining Stiles in her place if it touched his thighs.

-------
3 Days Later

   "Fuck, Fuck-Fuck-Fuck," Xavier was heaving his breath and lost balance on his knees. He collapsed down to his ass, and Stiles quickly repositioned himself to continue sucking Xavier off. He couldn't stop his eyelids from feeling heavy. He was whining and whimpering like a bitch while Stiles was drooling on his 10-inch length.

   "You're thick for a human," Stiles mumbled with a full mouth. He out the gate was deepthroating. Because of his size, only a few people could take him all in, but Stiles was doing it like clockwork. Xavier moaned and looked down to see Stiles fidgeting with his chest binder.

   "God, fuck..." Xavier hissed in pleasure, quickly unhooking the back of the binder and throwing it off. With one hand, he caressed Stiles's breast while leaning forward. He reached under Stiles' body and fit his finger on the thin fabric of his boxer briefs. "You're sopping wet..." Xavier panted, whimpering, "Miecie! Miecie, slow down. I'm going to," Xavier yelped, and he shot his load down Stiles's throat.

   "You're tasty," Stiles said, pulling away as soon as Xavier was done. He hadn't come that fast since college. Stiles's mouth was the best he had ever felt in his entire life. It was like his saliva pulsated and rubbed into his skin, only making his climax more euphoric. "You're still hard like a rock," Stiles fumbled with it with a smirk on his face.

   "Fuck..." Xavier was panting like he was jogging his longest route. Stiles moved the larger man's legs together before crawling to sit on his lap. Stiles still had to tilt his head ever so slightly to kiss him.

   "I can taste how virile you are, Boss Man," Stiles bit Xavier's bottom lip. "You have a condom... I have enough space of mind to know that I am experiencing Baby Fever, and it would be disastrous if you didnt wear a condom,"

   "Y-Yeah," Xavier said and kissed Stiles as the boy positioned himself, his small gentle hand wrapped around the tip of Xavier's cock and began to rub it along the folds of his pussy. He was still wearing underwear, but it was clinging to his vagina and ass because he was slicking up so much.

   "I fucking love that sound," Stiles said, biting on Xavier's neck as he whimpered in pleasure.

   "I-I feel like your aura is devouring me," Xavier said bashfully.

   "It is... it's your fault you wouldn't let me fuck random guys. Was this your plan all along... you have a fetish for fucking your employees, boss?" Stiles pulled his lips to a smirk... neither of them was in their right mind. They were high off of each other's lust. "I could still fall pregnant even if you use a condom. I am that fertile, so you're going to have to find some fucking strength, or you're going to have a third kid on the way,"