16

Time skip

It's been a year since the death of jaune. And they were fully recover from their depression team jnpr has a new leader and it was jean arc who replace jaune

 And they were fully recover from their depression team jnpr has a new leader and it was jean arc who replace jaune

Jean is the exact copy of jaune in all trait. Velvet could mistakenly  see jaune and jean even cardin has the same feeling.. pyrrha  nora and ren accept jean and they were quickly became friends even ruby yang and blake become their best friend..

Even glynda could mistaken jean as a female verion of jaune jean is also smart like jaune unlike jaune. jean is well trained in swords and shields.

The two group visits jaune's grave to pay some respect.

Jean- hey bro how are you?? Sorry for not visiting you for a year you know the situation..i know i can't replace you but i still try my beat to take good care of your friends and team..mom and dad misses you a lot.. and i miss you too...plus bro u am sorry to this but your swords i took it and i reforge to my own and pyrrha's mecha shift weapon...you are so lucky to have a cute and nice girlfriend here..it seems that you hit a jackpot because of your entry during that cereal box. You win the heart of pyrrha..heheheh

Nora- hey jaune jaune how are you?? I hope you are good wherever you are..and we are back here but i miss your cooking jaune jaune..you know jaune jaune me and renny are  now dating!! Yang and blake are also dating!! I thought you and carsin are gays!! But it turns out blake and yang are gays!!

Yang- nora you got it all wrong!! Blake is bisexual and i am straight!!

Nora- ohhh!!

Yang- hey vomit boy. How are you i hope you are yanging there..you know vomit boy..i mistakenly look at your sister as you..the only thing is that jean here didn't vomit on the bullhead..jean is exactly like you!! She could cook a delicious food like you!! I think you and her are in equal when it comes to cooking..i even meet a lot in your kingdom i even enter in a cage fight there damn they are so strong! I even lost to a fught multiple times...boy! Your kibgdom is something else...if you see us there you might gonna laugh at us because my team and yours enter in an MMA event and losy many times...heheh but seriously vomit boy we will find the reperson who killed you..and we will never stop until juatice has been served...

Pyrrha- hi my love..yang is right there. Don't worry about me i am fully recover even ruby is fully recover and still she is devouring cookie..

Ruby- yeah jaune..ohh by the way jaune we came back here to finish our study..after that we will return to arcadia because we plan to join the military..me and my team will be in special force! While pyrrha and ren will join SWAT team whike nora alone will join the BOMB SQUAD...ohh by the way your sisters joined the airforce too..

Blake- jaune no wonder you disn't care about faunus because your kingdom has a lot of faunus there and they live peacefully and no discremination there i like to live there it was so peaceful...thank you ao much for everything you done to me..i will never forget that...i miss you jaune..we miss you a lot...thank you for everything..