20

In the hospital neptune's leg has been healed he was lucky that his legs were still intact and he can walk like normal.

Weiss- you know it's not good to flirt with ither girls. And ut was pyrrha of all people. Good thing the others is neutral..

Neptune- hey i was just trying to get to know her..

Weiss- and you did it in a wrong way..pyrrha is no go neptune...especially she was in relationship with that trash arc..

Sun- you know weiss it's rude to bad mouth someone..

Scarlet- specially whose family and bloodline he belongs..if you provoke his name again i don't know what is coming next..

Weiss- look guys no matter whose family he belongs a trash is a trash..

Sun- look weiss i have been indured your attitude long enough. Or did you forget i am the leader of my team not you.. you know that my team is from mistral. And yoy are feom beacon. We know that no one is going to work with you in your academy. We agreed to headmaster's request to work with you..and it's time for me to step my foot here...even if you don't like the arc kid can you please show some respect on his name...if not i will report your attitude to headmaster and your family...

Weiss- ha do you have any evidence huh..

Scarlet- yes we have..all haven academy students is equip with body camera...we wear it everyday even if we go in our mission..

Neptune- sun is right weiss...and sun i am sorry for what happen..

Sun- make sure to stop flirting well atleast here in vale and beacon...

Neptune- rude..

Sage- really nep. Take a look what happen to you?? You are lucky that your leg is fine..that man is scary as hell..plus i didn't even knew that guy is pyrrha's ex..

Weiss- pyrrha doesn't have a boyfriend before arc..

Neptune- everybody has a secret weiss...probablybthat champion doesn't like to talk her own secret. So we should respect it...

Weiss- but neptune..

Neptune- look weiss intervening to other peoples life is bad..i made a mistake for attempting to flirt her but it doesn't mean i need to learn her secret..her life is her own we should respect that...

Weiss- sigh~ you know neptune there is something i had to tell you..

Neptune- i know that you like me weiss.

Weiss is blushing madly that she knew neptune the she likes him..

Weiss- you knew??

Neptune-yes i kew. But i'm sorry i can't return your feelings.

Weiss- why!!!

Neptune- i may be cassanova but i can also observe a girl's attitude..i observe your attitude during our mission..i don't like you to overide sun's ideal..sun is my friend and leader yet you are overuling him..that is not nice...plus the way you talk to a fallen comrade it seems you don't have any sympathy towards hus family and friends..that's not nice weiss..show some respects towards the people that he left behind..

Weiss- he is dead and they had to move on!!

Scarlet- yet his memory will stay in their hearts forever...even we didn't meet the man..i can see that he was a nice man..i mean he has many friends that support him...

Sage- it's not nice to bad mouth him..even he was not here anymore..

Sun- enough about this...i give you one more chance weiss..this is your ladt ticket...i am tired of covering your ass..change that attitude of yours or you are out on my team...remember that if you failed to follow my orders..i report you to the headmaster for disobedience and insubordination..i am sure headmaster ozpin will not gonna like it...