One

"Miss Gupta..Call Miss Kapoor and ask her where she is right now"said ACP Arnav Singh Raizada as he sat infront of Khushi Gupta..

"And why should I do what you say?Who are you to order me around?"Asked the angry heiress,the genius business woman in her late twenties..

"I am your fiance,Arnav Singh Raizada. Arranged by your grandfather. And before you shout,please watch this video"he said as he forwarded him the tablet with a video playing..

Khushi glared at him and picked up the tablet,not touching his fingers. He sighed. Few things never change. One was her ego,second was her hatred for him..

As she played the video,it was actually a live recording.  The camera was focused on Sheetal Kapoor and few men and women around her. She could recognise some. They were all big shots. And some even heads of the departments of her company. He forwarded her the ear buds. As she put them in,she could hear everything quite clearly..

The deal they were discussing was quite lucrative afterall. They were discussing the price of Gupta Empire after Khushi Gupta falls like it was some vegetables sold in cheap rate. And her so called best friend was even telling them with pride. How she had fixed camera in her house,in her wash room. If Khushi made much noise,they could just use it against her..

Khushi sat quitely as she listened. To every word,and looked at every face around her,in detail. Arnav had got up and whipped some hot coffee with lots of cream and sugar,with chocolate inside,in the mean time. He came back towards her and sat,looking at her,as her eyes reddened. But just gave her the cup and sipped his own.

Just as she thought it was going to be the end,she heard something more. Her grandfather and Raizadas were murdered. By the dear uncle who was the best manager of her grandfather. He walked in,with swag,as the green velvet coat and maroon shirt looked tacky on him. But she knew the price. Afterall it was very much branded. He sat down and they raised their glasses to him. And the talks continued.

Arnav sighed and closed the laptop. She looked up at him. Her eyes had tears. She felt like burning them up and the damn place..

"No..Donot think like that. Especially when you are already in deep shit..Right now,your focus should be. How to come out safe and sound of it and save this empire that your grandfather left for you. You are too inexperienced to play with the old foxes. All you can do right now is. Be the one who initiates the attack. "Arnav said as he kept the cup down..

"Why?"she asked,lost..

"What? What are you asking?"he enquired not getting it..

"Why me?"she asked..

"Because you are KG..It's your life. Your Heritage. You"he answered..

"And before you ask me why I am helping you. It's because your grandfather had helped me,and a promise. That I would be there whenever you need me"he answered her unasked question..

It was quite normal for her to doubt him. He had suddenly come infront of her and opened too much for her. She needed time to digest it all .

"Tonight..There would be a theft in your house. You are going out. Early morning call the police..First we need to deal with the private footages of you"he said as he got up .

"About company. IT raid would happen in some time. Giving no time to anyone to react. Most of the dirt would be washed away. Sheetal Kapoor still is of use. Keep her close. And they crocodile uncle and his darling son. Both are the ones behind whom IT would chase. It would give you enough time to take charge. But Miss Gupta. I would really request you. Three years,take it. And join a good teacher. Learn business. Okay?"he finished and got up.

She looked on as the man told the details of what he had planned to save her and her company in wonder.

Right now,in her, only word she wanted to ask..

Why? Why was he so thoroughly planning for her? Why was he taking care of everything so that she would be least hurt? He was taking risks for her. Proving her things even before she could ask questions. Why?

But Arnav had left. Soon as he said. She walked out of the house,towards her car and went to her favourite club with Sheetal and few others.

They only came back early morning. She came back,after dropping Sheetal off. But her house was a mess. But she knew. In all that,except for few broken vases and stuffs,and torn pillows and sheets,the cameras and recording devices were removed. She called the police. And cryingly called Sheetal..

Sheetal tried her best to stop her from complaining in police. But Khushi had done it beforehand. She ran towards Khushi 's house and searched for the camera and recorders placed. But not a single was found. As police came. Sheetal sat as if there were pins underneath her seat. She tried to ask Khushi about those. But stopped scared. Khushi smiled watching the fun..

After a week a sudden continuous vigilance raid happened. In all their factory and store houses. Soon many dirty laundry came out. And in all that,the one caught in loop was the dearest uncle..

He was just a manager of Guptas. But had few villas,even overseas. Had more than few millions in his account. His son had few cars that costed in crores. And wife had basketful of jewellery..

Khushi stood beside the Vigilance officials,as they sealed the factory to investigate further. Even the largest shareholder,she had two cars,two houses and few millions worth assets. She publicized it all.

Soon,Gupta Group stood anew. Khushi had again stepped in. But with experience. She had gone to an old friend of her grandfather and had become his PA. The old man tought her everything he could .

But never once did he come. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Where was he? He had actually left for a mission afterthat. He did not know if he could make it alive. Because he knew the risks involved. He had survived. But was in coma. For three long years,as she trained to manage her company well..

She sat drinking the weird coconation he had made her that day. Looking at the sunset. It was a very painful process. She did not know if she could ever stand up again. But she wanted him to see. That she was not a cry baby..

And the door bell rang..

She got up to open the door. And outside stood a man,with a box. She took it after seeing the initials..ASR..

As she opened up the box. Inside it was a piece of blue dress,with sequins work all over. And a box with a bracelet. With a note. Congratulations Mi Casa..