The Depths of Love

Prompt: No
Request: No
Prompt Number: None
Summery: Afer filming a scary  video where he could have gotten hurt. Sam realizes just what his girlfriend Y/N would do for him and how far she is willing to go for him.
Pairings: Sam Golbach x Female Reader

_______________________________
As I looked back at the footage we had captured, my heart pounded with fear and adrenaline. Colby and I had just risked our lives exploring an abandoned building, and the video we had filmed was sure to give our viewers a good scare. But as I watched the tense and dangerous moments on screen, a feeling of guilt washed over me.

I turned to Colby, who was grinning and high-fiving me for the amazing shots we had captured. But I couldn't shake the feeling that we had been reckless and foolish.

It wasn't until I returned home and saw my girlfriend Y/N waiting for me with a look of worry and relief on her face that I fully understood the gravity of our actions. She hugged me tightly and scolded me for putting myself in danger, but I could tell she was also relieved that we had made it back unharmed.

As I lay in bed that night, I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N. I realized that while I had been off having fun and chasing thrills with Colby, she had been worrying about my safety and waiting for me to return home.

The next day, I sat Y/N down and watched the exploration video with her. Her reaction was exactly what I had feared – she was terrified and angry that I had put myself in harm's way.

'I just don't understand why you would risk your life like that,' she said, tears welling up in her eyes. 'I love you, and I couldn't bear to lose you.'

I felt a pang of guilt in my chest. Y/N loved me so much, and yet, I had been so reckless with my life. I realized then that I needed to change and start considering the consequences of my actions.

From that day on, I made sure to always put safety first in all of our videos. Whenever I embarked on a dangerous adventure, I made sure to let Y/N know how much she meant to me and that I would do everything in my power to come back to her unharmed.

Y/N's love and devotion taught me a valuable lesson – that the love of a partner is worth more than any thrill or adrenaline rush. I was lucky to have someone who cared for me so deeply, and I promised myself never to take her for granted again.

I am grateful for that scary exploration video, not only because it gave our viewers a good scare, but also because it made me realize just how much Y/N would do for me and how far she was willing to go to protect me.