Chapter 3: The Drifting of a Hollogram.

RINS PERSPECTIVE

"Miku is nice, but I barely know her anymore. We used to do so many more shows together however thats changed as time has gone on, there is no longer room for me on the stage for me anymore and one day I'm sure we'll perform together again, just like the good old days. "
Rin had picked up journaling as now she needed something to do with her time when she wasn't singing, and she often wrote about how she felt, how she felt about other virtual singers, how she felt about a song she had sung, how she felt about performances or just how she felt at a certain point in time, it was a way to pass the time when she wasn't searching the web but when she was, it was sometime online calls from crypton, sometimes messages from crypton, and even sometimes messages from other virtual singers, although the conversations were often short lived, each of them were just in their own little word.
"Hm, a message from Miku?" Rin said to herself, turning to her computer which had a notification of a message sent by Miku which was strange as Rin and Miku rarely to never texted each other, usually if they ever talked it was in the same room. Rin clicked on the message and it said:
"I want to talk."
"Why?" Rin thought to herself, it was very out of the ordinary for Miku to text her, let alone text her this, just, why, Rin had so many questions yet doubted they could all be answered unless she agreed to talk, but she still need some information to even be able to talk.
"When?" Rin messaged back, she had many more questions than that however it would be easier to ask them in the same room instead of messages.

While Rin waited for Miku to text back she put her journal on the bookshelf, while she was curious what Miku wanted to talk with about, she was also slightly worried, the message was very abrupt and vague and for all Rin knew, Miku might've sent the message as a cruel prank and not show up when they agree on a time, if they even do agree on one. Rin turned her head to see that her computer had lit up and Miku had replied to Rin's message, Rin went to go check the message and it said:
"Now, my room."
"Now, seriously?!" Rin thought to herself, this was abrupt, why couldn't they just schedule one?! Nevertheless, Rin started walking across the hall she had grown familiar with and to Miku's room which had a wide open door.
"Strange..." Rin thought to herself and knocked on the open door.
"Come inside." Miku said, turning the desk chair she was sitting in towards Rin and getting up, leaving Miku and Rin standing in-front of each other, with deadpan facial expressions.
"...you called me?" Rin said.
"Why do we have emotions?" Miku asked, her tone was cold and expressionless which felt very strange compared to her stage persona, which was energetic and happy. Rin knew how to answer this, she had asked this question before too to Crypton future media.
"Better and more believable singing, so we have the ability to cry and screen when we need to for songs." Rin answered.
"Oh." Miku replied, an awkward silence entered the room and nobody was saying anything, it was very weird.
"G-goodbye Miku." Rin said while walking out the room, Miku didn't reply and look as expressionless as ever, it felt so weird and almost out of character, but to be fair, she barely knew Miku's character anymore there relationship is just a memory.