1- starting the journey 😙

Sorry for the typos 🥲

*****

"Yeah definitely full of water! It looks good in here!" Said Naruto looking around.

"Right! Let's go to the shipwrghts!" Said Ciel dragging the two with him.

"Everybody's looking at us!" Said Naruto whispering but slightly shouting.

"Yeah. We got mask. Wearing foreign clothes... With weapons" said Rimuru.

"It's alright! People in water 7 is open minded. Pirates, travellers and marines alike are allowed in here! Just don't make a rukus!" Said Ciel still dragging them.
.
.
"Hi! Excuse me?" Said Ciel to a shipwright.

"Yes?" The shipwright acknowledge.

"We are from far away land in grandline. We are heading back there but our previous ship didn't last. So we are hoping to buy a ship that can last through the harsh weather of the grandline " Rimuru said politely.

The shipwright grins and said "for how mamy people are you accomodating? And do you want a ship that has all the necessary facilities like bathroom, bedroom, kitchen etc?" Asked the shipwright.

"Yes please! We are actually travellers so those facilities in a ship is great! And it's for 5-8 people for accommodation " said Rimuru smilling through his mask.

"Alright! Come with me! I'll show you the ships! And the costs aling with it" said shipwright leading the three with him.

Ships really cost alot. Good thing Ciel doesn't mind spending all of the money for this. Thought Rimuru. Wait I have gold coins with me! We can exchange it for money in this world how can I forget? He added.

"So what do you think Ciel? I like this one! Not that big or small and have every facilities even aquarium!" Said Naruto wirh starts in his eyes.

The ship costs like 400M berries it really has everything and it's slightly bigger that the thousand sunny for comparison.

"What do you think Rimuru?" Asked Ciel.

"Sure let's get this one!" Said Rimuru.

"Great! This way for the purchase." Said the shipwright.

"Oh Ciel here can you exchange this for berries? I forgot I have these" Rimuru said tossing the bag of golds to Ciel.

"Kay~ I'm going to buy supplies~" said Cuel walking away while waving.

"Can I go to the ship mister shipwright?" Said Naruto

"Course! It's your purchase after all!" Said the shipwright

With Ciel

Ingredients... Medicine not like we need it though but just incase log pose just for the show because we can really go to raftel and get the one piece because we know everything... He giggled at the thought. But where's the fun in that?~ he added.

He knocks at the door of a shop for money exchange and comes in. He removes his mask and smiles. "I am here to exchange gold for berries can you please look?"

"O-of course! Just a moment!" Said the teller he's really pretty! The teller thought.

"Alright it's all genuine and a total of 550M berries!" Said the teller smilling.

"Really? Thanks!" Said Ciel with a closed eye smile.

"Boss! Your nose is bleeding!" Said the other man.

"Here! And thank you for coming!" Said the other man bowing.

Ciel bows as well and leaves with the bag of money. "now for the ingredients and other stuffs"

Wait is that franky? He looks really young like mid 20's! Does that mean Luffy is like 5-7 years old now? I wanna see him! Ciel thought internally squealing because he wants to see baby Luffy.

So, Ciel rushes to buy ingredients. And non perishables. Herbs and other medical supplies for the ship. He also both den den mushi becuase apparently for him thoes are cute. I agree tho. He bought 6 of it cuase two each. Anyways. He buys extra blackets and fabrics for clthes. He doesn't need to buy weapons cause they all have their owns with them. All the time.