10- Being a Whiteboard Pirate...?

"How about you three joined my crew? Ciel right? And Rimuru? What about you Golden Fox?" Asked the Captain.

"Oops? I said you guys names.." he said not really looking apologetic.

"You sounded like Luffy right now." Said Rimuru unimpressed. "Anyways my name's Rimuru Tempest. Known as the Golden Dragon " he added.

Naruto jumped at his sit "Yo! Name's Naruto Uzumaki! The Golden Fox nice to meet cha!" He introduced.

"Name's Ciel. The Golden Angel" he said smiling.

"Whoa! Marco! Your nose is blesding!" Thatch exclaimed poiting at the Phoenix.

"Sh!t yoi" the Pheonix cursed.

Everyone laughed at the comment. Some look at him knowingly. Others smirk or grinned. Whitebeard looks like he wanted to kidnapped Ciel because he knows his son likes the Angel.

"No yoi! Not kidnapping him" said Marco knowing that look on his Father's face.

"And for the question old man...." Naruto trailed. "Nope! We're not going to be pirats even though we got bounties." The three said in unison beaming at the pirates.

Whitebeard just pouted then laughs not pushing further.

"Alright that aside. We got barrels of different types of booze! We of course made them all ourselves! And nope! We ain't selling those as well." Said Rimuru already knowing the questions.

Whitebeard frowns. He really likes the booze! His children snickered at him.

"This one is the strongest!" Said Naruto. "How about a party old man!?" Naruto said grining.

"GURARARARARA! Alright brats tonight's a party!" Said the Captain.
.
.
What do you think your holding Ciel?" Asked Rimuru eyeing the cup on the Angel's hand.

"Taking a drink...?" Said Ciel tilting his head as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. The commanders ears perked up listening to the gossip.

"You're a lightweight remember?" Said Naruto popping out of nowhere. "And we don't want you going around unconsciously seducing everyone just because you're drunk" he added.

Everyone who heard that freeze. Some blushing, imagining the image.

Ciel turns redder than Shanks hair. "What! I did that?!" He exclaimed putting his hands on his face dropping the cup in shock.

"You almost... As I've said it's not on purpose." Said Naruto.

Ciel pouted. Walking away with a 'hmph' escaping his lips.

Everyone laughs at their antics. Then Marco approaches Ciel with a drink in hand and offers it to him. "I heard this one doesn't contain that much alcohol so they gave a go"