28- Possessive tendencies

This earned an eyebrow raise from the Pheonix.

"The one you ended up with. That's him " Ciel said smiling at the man.

Marco frowned. "He's a brat." He caresses Ciel's cheeks"there's no way I'm leaving you for anyone, yoi"  he said smilling at the Angel.

"Such softness brother~" teased Thatch that earned a bonk from Izo.

"You're digging your grave Thatch" warned the crossed dresser.

"How long has he been changing Whitebeard-san?" Asked Rimuru

"For a week I guess?" Answered Thatch.

"Pops want him to become our sibling so he can't go anywhere." He added.

The trio shakes their heads. "What's with you and kidnapping children?" Asked Ciel.

"Gurarararara! They're safe with me!" The captain added.

"Your habits are getting to Marco!" The Angel said poutong.

"No, yoi" the first mate protested.

"Remember the last time we visited? When Ciel tripped and almost fall off board? You didn't let him walk for as long as we're on board." Rimuru Stated.

"Or that one time when Thatch decided a prank that involves one of the crew flirting with Ciel. You drag him on your cabin and you never let him outside." Said Naruto recalling the event.

That earned a crowed of laughter from the crew and a growl from Marco.

"Don't do that again Thatch yoi" said the Phoenix pulling the Angel closer to him.

Ciel somehow manage to get away from his boyfriend and goes to Ace. "Don't worry they aren't bad people. They just don't know how to express their love correctly. When the Captain decided he wants you to be his son he'll never give up  and will try to kidnap you" the Angel chuckled.

"He tried to kidnapped you?" Asked Ace.

"Yeah they tried so many times and asked us to join but we can't join any pirate crews we have so much to do. But if they need help we'll come running" the Angel stated looking at Ace.

Ace nodded.

"Don't you want to be part of the crew? They're fun." The Angel added grinning. "Besides you'll learn alot of good things about your father from them" he said seriously.

"Y-you knew?!" Asked Ace alerted.

"As I've said. I know everything." He said and flashspeed to Ace's side then whispers "Don't listen to what people say about your father. You should ask the people who knows him not the people who doesn't" then the Angel quickly goes back to Marco.

That got Ace thinking because he only asked strangers before about what they think about his father.