25- Appointing another Yonko

.
.
In Totto Land where the Charlottes didn't find Ciel, Naruto starts praying. Poof! Ciel is there. Everyone sighs in relief.

"So what happened?" Asked Naruto.

Ciel remembering the events of last night frowns "Thatch." The only word came out.

Rimuru and Naruto nods. "Understandable" they said in unison.

Now Ciel tells the events of the night he's gone. Linlin grinned more reason for a tea party.

"What about me? Did I not end up with Rimru?" Asked Katakuri.

"You end up with some random woman" Rimuru shrugs, Ciel told him that.

Katakuri doesn't really give two sh!ts it's probably arraged for him anyways.

When night time came Ciel is fiddling with paperworks.

"What's that for?" Asked Linlin curious.

"Appointing another Yonko" Ciel answered.

"That Akagami brat huh?" She said looking at the papers.

Ciel nods "there's so much to do~" he whines abit.

"Mamamama~ well that's what happened when you're ruling over something" she grinned

After that they go back again to Mary Geoise for they requested an urgent meeting.
.
.
"Another Yonko Ciel-sama?" St. Jupiter asked.

"Mnm! I already do the paperworks, the only thing we need is his answer. He's gaining popularity already. This will happen sooner or later" said Ciel.

The Elders nod. They already think of that possibility. This just got ahead of them.

"Alright then let's make it official then." Imu confirmed.

Not even a day after that the news spread far and wide.
THE FOURTH EMPEROR OF THE SEA "AKAGAMI NO SHANKS"
.
.
"Well he works really fast. Gurarararara!" Said Whitebeard reading the newspaper.
.
.
"Mamamama~ He sure works fast!" Said Linlin reading the newspaper .
.
.
"Wororororo! A brat for a Yonko!" Kaido laughs.
.
.
"Captain! You're an Emperor now!" Shouts Yasopp.

"Let's party men!" Said the Captain.
.
.
"The work is always faster if you do it yourself~" said Ciel satisfied looking at the newspaper.

"Well if it's a direct order it will really be done immediately" said Rimuru.

"Wouldn't it be fair to make it five?" Asked Imu styling Ciel's hair.

Ciel grin "there's one. But he's not sailing yet~" he answered knowingly.

Imu confused for a second then realized something. "Oh~" she chuckles. "By the way there's gping to be a CP meeting later. " She said. "Don't worry no Cipher Pols have ever seen my face only the Elders, the Fleet Admiral and Garp"

"Shouldn't it be 'grandfather'" said Naruto wiggling his eyebrows. Rimuru bonks his head "stop you sly fox"

"Grandfather huh..." Imu said thinking. "When he remembers" she smiled.