16

"I'm here to take Jisoo." Suga's wife said.

"Uhh you said girl's night out, its only 3 in the afternoon." Taehyung replied as Jisoo ended up listening.

Elena arrived at their office with a nanny but no son. Jisoo was about to ask where baby is but Suga's wife is busy talking to Taehyung.

"Duh, we need to pretty up so I'm taking her." Elena said.

"Chichi is already pretty so I'll bring her later." Taehyung replied again.

"No I'm bringing her with me." She said dismissing Taehyung and going to Jisoo and hugging her.

"Come on, I have something planned!!!" She said excitedly.

Which got Jisoo excited too.

"Can I go now?" Jisoo asked Taehyung with a big smile.

Taehyung's eyebrow raised up at her. "Its still working hours."

"I'll do it after." Jisoo said sweetly.

"You owe me." Taehyung said with a sigh.

Which made Elena's eyebrows raised too.

Jisoo just giggle "I'll see you later!"

Taehyung just pouts as the two girls strut their way out of the building.

.
.
.

"Woowww so pretttyyy!!!" Elena is the owner of the boutique they shopped at last time.

She made Jisoo put on her new collection and was doing an almost impromptu photoshoot.

Jisoo learned that Elena used to be a photographer.

After a few clicks, Elena didnt waste time and posted Jisoo's photos all over the boutiques social media platforms.

Not forgetting to send photos to Taehyung first. For compensation.

Though Taehyung only left her on seen.

Elena smirks thinking Taehyung is dying over how pretty Jisoo's photos are.

Jisoo was reluctant to pose but Elena is good at taking angles so the photos look natural.

They took a break and Jisoo wonders around for a bit. Elena is breastfeeding baby Agust, he was with Suga earlier.

"Can I see this for a bit?" Jisoo smiles at the assistant as she enjoys her alone time going around the boutique.

After a few more minutes, Suga's wife asks her to put another dress.

"Whoaaa unnie you look awesomeee!!!"

Jisoo perks up as Rosé emerged from behind with a matching outfit as hers.

"Surprise!!" Elena said.

"Kim Taehyung called me few days ago to ask if I wanted to hang out with you." Rosé said.

Jisoo smiles tenderly. That sneaky demon lord...

"Now, pose some moree!! You two look so beautifulll!!!" Elena said as she directed them some more poses. By around seven, Elena decided its time for dinner and had them be driven in a restaurant Jungkook owns.

While eating, Hwasa, Namjoon's girlfriend arrives and that completes their group.

"Have you seen their photos?? Its insane!!" Elena asked Hwasa. "This two's photos exceeded some models from my boutique!!"

"I know!" Hwasa said excitedly as well. "These two are meant to be superstars!"

"How would you guys like to model for meee??" Hwasa asked with sparkling eyes.