17

"Tae.. are you sure its ok to be roaming around like this right now?" Suga asked.

There is still the threat of the family of his brother's ex but its only been a few days.. well weeks..

He sighs. He was also asked by his brothers to go back. They all want to keep things quiet, and it only works if Taehyung listen. He heard that his brother's ex is planning something when they heard he was back in the city.

"We'll go back to Jisoo's town.." Taehyung said. In the back of his mind, thinking to do something about the issue. He didnt want to hide anymore from that family.

The girls finally went out of the club. He smiles as he saw Jisoo. Elena sending him Jisoo's photo made his day. 

He missed the city and all the bars and hang outs he used to go to.

He plans to make amends with the troublesome family even if it means swallowing his pride. 

He needs to make sure Jisoo will be safe when she's with him. 

.
.
.

"Chichi, help me out already." Taehyung said.

Jisoo is amazed at there comfort level. Like right now, Taehyung is lounging at her bed (that is his, but hers for the time being), while she sits by his side as she brush her hair.

Its as if they've been friends since forever.

Well this is his home so he's comfortable, she guessed.

Anyway, its all irrelevant now since they're getting ready to get back to her home.

Taehyung is in the dilemma of how to subside her mother's anger.

"And I'm telling you buying her jewelries will just make her angrier." Jisoo said.

"Why cant your family just be normal ones and just be happy to receive expensive things??" Taehyung complains sitting at the bed.

"We are happy to receive expensive things.. just not from questionable people." Jisoo said smirking at him.

"I've the purest intensions you know that." Sitting up and winking at her.

"I'm sure you do." Jisoo said sarcastically as she pinch Taehyung's face playfully. 

She knew he's actually frustrated, her mom is still angry at Taehyung.

"And you dont help in comforting me." Taehyung said, pinching her cheeks as a form of retaliation.

She winced at him in protest and was about to step away but Taehyung tilted her face at him.

He looks like he was about to say something but didnt.

They look at each other's eyes.

His finger slowly lingers from her cheeks, to her nose slowly down to her lips.

And he held his gaze there.

Jisoo's heart beats like crazy.

So she pushed Taehyung's face away.

Harshly.

The pressure is too much for her!

"Ohmygod Jisoo I almost kissed you." Taehyung said holding his cheeks where Jisoo pushed, as if he's truly surprised.

Jisoo pouts at him but was lost for words.

"Haha youre so red.." Taehyung teases.

"Shut up." She manage to say.