Click here to view the strategy 10.23

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.23

In the living room was Gu Qianzhou . He didn't know when he came.

At this time, Gu Qianzhou was reaching out to grab Rong Yichen's tie, his movements were a bit ambiguous.

"You!" Mo Zhiyang's eyes turned red instantly, "Why? Rong Yichen, why do you do this to me!" He originally wanted to question something, but when he opened his mouth, he cried, "Are you going to abandon me again?"

The tears in his eyes couldn't stop falling, and his deer-like eyes were full of fear, "Why are you abandoning me again?"

When he saw him crying, Rong Yichen panicked a little. He opened his hand and walked towards Yang Yang in two steps, "I didn't do anything."

Gu Qianzhou also joined in, with an aggrieved voice, "Really, Brother Yang, we didn't do anything. I just saw that his tie was ugly, so I wanted to help Mr. Rong adjust it."

It sounds like an explanation, but it's so harsh.

"I..." Mo Zhiyang took a small step back, tears kept falling from his eyes, and his vision was dizzy, "Why, you keep trying to take away my most cherished things again and again."

When he cried, Gu Qianzhou felt aggrieved and choked up, "Me? I didn't. Brother Yang, you misunderstood us. We really have nothing."

Mo Zhiyang choked and lowered his head, tears falling on the floor, "In the end, I will have nothing, no matter how many times, right?"

He raised his head in despair and smiled sadly, "Mr. Rong, do you like him more?" Perhaps because he couldn't wait for the answer, he wiped away his tears with the back of his hand.

"No, I don't like him." Rong Yichen couldn't stand his despair and humble appearance.

Obviously you are my favorite, there is no need to be humble.

"I know, he is prettier than me. I like to make trouble unreasonably, and what's worse is that I always like to bite you." After saying that, perhaps realizing how bad he was, Mo Zhiyang covered his face, "I'm sorry, Mr. Rong, I'm sorry!"

The crying was so suppressed that the two Gongs present felt pain in their hearts.

Gu Qianzhou didn't expect that his acting skills were so good.

"Ah Yang, if he is with someone else, you can stay with me and we will get married!" Chen Juri volunteered to come over after his heart ached as he cried.

How dare you steal my wife!

Rong Yichen took out the gun that had been pressed for a long time and pointed it at him, "Are you worthy?" What kind of guy has such courage?

Startled by the gun, Chen Juri froze on the spot. He originally wanted to help the person up but stopped in his tracks.

There were two cries in his ears, making everyone uneasy. Rong Yichen pointed his gun at Gu Qianzhou, "Shut up, I'll kill you if you cry again."

This sentence is true.

It was so powerful that Gu Qianzhou was startled. He covered his mouth and did not dare to cry anymore, but the tears kept falling. 

"Yang Yang."

After Rong Yichen calmed the two of them, he finally had time to comfort his Xiao Bailian, "I don't dislike you, and I don't like Gu Qianzhou either. I like...you."

When he said this, he stuttered a little . At least in all the years before, Rong Yichen never thought that he would fall in love with someone. And it was a delicate canary.