Ironguard

The afternoon sun shone through the window above, rousing me from sleep. The scent of our previous activities mixed with the hay permeated the air. I heard the sounds of the two girls breathing next to me, perfectly in sync.

I opened my eyes and looked at the two naked figures next to me, and grinned happily at the messy piece of art.

Lila's head was resting on Elaria's breasts, her cheek squished up in a cute way and her mouth open with and drooling, her dark purple hair ran down Elaria's stomach to her thighs. Lila's arm hugged her hair against Elaria's stomach, and her other hand held Elaria's their fingers intertwined. Their legs wrapped together and Lil's tail wrapped underneath between Elaria's lower back and the hay.

Elaria's golden-blond hair was splayed in all directions. Lila's fur and both of their hair had many spots stuck together in mats, with hay glued to their bodies in many places.

I didn't have to worry about forgetting a memory anymore with my forged brain, but I still made sure every detail was etched in perfectly. I was going to have to use some magic to make a mural from the memory.

I quietly got up and cleaned myself before dressing.

I didn't know when they would wake up but figured they could sleep a little longer. It was already afternoon of the day after the party, and it wouldn't matter if they slept a little longer today. Besides being later in the day already, they were probably still too tired to get anything done.

I sat down and began thinking about where to go next.

The high-grade mana stones give such a big boost in cultivation and mana circle creation speed that I think I need to plan some future moves around them.

I also need to get to the magic tower sometime to get higher-level spells; I don't have any for the 6th circle now.

I shouldn't have too much difficulty killing monsters that contain high-grade mana crystals if I can get level 6 spells.

If I run into a monster that has an epic grade crystal, well, let's not think about that.

I think we should return to the city we've been staying in and turn in the dragon quest, then head to Ironguard, the capital of Ironspire, where the magic tower is located in this kingdom.

Before leaving for the capital, we could also check with Ann to see if there are any other quests that might have a high-level mana crystal.

After deciding what to do, I told Kitty to notify me after half an hour had passed so I didn't lose track of time and wake the girls too late, then began cultivating.

When Kitty told me it had been half an hour, I opened my eyes, got up, and walked over to the girls. They were still sound asleep, and I wondered the best way to wake them.

After setting a large bucket of warm water next to them with some rags in it, I gently shook them awake.

Elaria was the first to groggily open her eyes. After blinking a few times and remembering the state she was in, she blushed furiously.

I smirked while pointing at the water, "Make sure you guys get cleaned up, then dressed."

She nodded, and Lila slowly sat up; her hair could be heard peeling off Elaria's stomach as if it were attached with weak glue. Clumps were sticking out in all directions like someone overdid the hair gel.

As Elaria reached inside the bucket and fished out a rag, Lila sprang across to the opposite side of Elaria from me, "We can clean each other!"

She started slowly licking Elaria's stomach clean while looking at me with hearts in her eyes, clearly saying what she wanted.