Another brother!?!

Law pov

"Hey guys" as I heard someone say that out loud I see a guy standing right behind robin. He looked like he was in a fight or something he was pretty beat up. "I wonder if this is the guy robin and sabo we're talking about earlier" I thought to myself. Suddenly sabo got up and hit this guy in the head. " what did I tell you about getting into fights" sabo yelled "fufufu" I hear robin chuckle her laugh is actually kinda cute I think to myself as I get snapped back into reality when I hear luffy say " we'll Ace did you win"
" of course I did luffy"
"umm who are you" ussop asked "oh guys this is Ace our brother" sabo says casually  "what another one?" Everyone says in sink "fufufu" I hear Robbin giggle at our reaction.
"Come here ace" Robin says pulling out some bandages from her backpack "you just carry those on you" nami says pointing at the bandages "fufufu you'd be surprised how many times ace has gotten into a fight after awhile I learned to keep these on me"
We all watch ace and robin when the bell rings. "Oh looks like it's time to go back to class" ussop says pointing out the obvious "oh really how could you tell" nami responds sarcastically as ussop just ignores her and starts to walk to class as we all follow we then all sit down waiting as ace gets his seat assigned. " okay class this is are other new students his name is ace make sure to be nice to him. Let's see Ace you can sit by law right behind robin and sabo." Ace smiles and walks over to sit down. " today we're gonna do a group project. Only two people per group. And you may choose your own partner" the whole class started to get up and choose partners. "Hey sis you wanna be partners" ace says talking to Robin " sorry but we're already partners" sabo says "but I asked her first" ace yells. Robin giggles as they start to argue then shen looks at me. "hey law wanna be partners" she asks "umm sure?" I say blushing as ace and sabo look at me angrily.
" I don't feel safe" I say talking to Robin "fufufu they'll be fine" she says grabbing my hand and guiding me to her and sabo shared desk.