Project

Robin pov

Robin: "So whose house do you want to do the project at?"
Law: "umm wanna do it at my house?
Robin: "fufufu sure I'll walk with you after school
Law smiles and nods his head as we hear the bell ring signaling that school is now over. Me and law both get up and pack are things. We both walk out together talking about what we can do for the project. As I hear someone call my name.
Ace: "Robin where are you going?"
We turn around seeing Ace, Nami, Luffy and Sabo.
Robin: "oh hey guys me and law are gonna go to his house to do the assignment"
As I say that I look up to see sabo, Ace and luffy all angry.
Robin: "fufufu you guys can come along with us if you want. Right tra-guy you don't mind do you."
I smile at law waiting for his answer as he looks at me and covers his face and turns away
Law: s-sure
Luffy: yayyy we're  going to traffy's house I've never been there what about you nami have you been there?
Nami looks at him for a minute the hits him on the head
Nami: you dumbass don't you remember I live with law
Luffy: Oh yeah sorry nami
I can't help but wonder why she lives with law curious I ask-
Robin: "How come you guys live together?"
Nami looks at me then looks down for a bit before answering
Nami: "well me and the rest of the crew don't have parents when laws dad found out about this he let us stay in their mansion."
Law: " Hey he's not my dad"
I hear law as nami looks at him with a (yeah sure) look.
Robin: "fufufu I see"

(Time skip to when they arrive at Laws house)

Ace: OMG
Sabo: I-it's  huge
Sabo and ace say both jaws on the floor from how big laws house is.
Robin: wow your house is really nice tra-guy
Law: thanks let's go inside

 Robin: wow your house is really nice tra-guyLaw: thanks let's go inside

(Law house)

As we get into the house we see a guy with blonde hair and a cigarette in his mouth sitting in what I'll assume is the living room.
Law: Cora-San what are you doing home I thought you had work today?
Corazone: I stayed home so I could take care of sanji's sickness but he seems to be fine now I think he's just resting in his room."
The blonde guy cora? I think that's what law called him anyway he looks towards us.
Cora: Omg you guys are so cute
Sabo: umm thanks?
Law: Cora-San stop embarrassing me
Cora: " fine whatever you say law. I'll order some food for us okay"
Law nods and signals for us to follow him we then arrive at a door law opens it as we see a gigantic room full of books.

We were all in shock on how many books they have

We were all in shock on how many books they have. Once I snap out of my shocked expression I look to the right of us to see a little Racoon?
Robin: "Hey Tra-guy what's that is it a racoon?"
I ask pointing to towards the racoon looking thing.
Law then looks to we're in pointing about to say something when I hear someone interrupt
Chopper: " My names chopper and I'm not a racoon I'm a reindeer."
Looking at it from up close its so much cutter
Luffy: omg it's talking Robin the raccoon is talking"
Ace: " luffy it said it was a reindeer not a racoon"
Sabo: "don't worry guys your big brother is her to protect you"
Sabo says stepping infront of me and luffy like he's some sort of hero.
Law: " no need to worry guys this is chopper he's one of my friends as well."
I look at the reindeer and pick him up "so cute" I think to myself as I start to pet him.
Chopper: "h-hey what are you doing hands of the fur"
Ace: "Robin I don't think he likes that"
Luffy then comes up to us and starts petting him too
Luffy: "aww Sabo can we keep him"
Sabo: "no way luffy dadan would kill is if she had to take care of one more thing"
Law: "anyways we start are school work."
Robin: "fufufu alright Tra-guy"
Me and law sit down at a table and sabo and ace sit down at a different one
Robin: "Hey luffy who's your partner."
Sabo: "yeah luffy you never mentioned who your partner is."
Ace: "Yeah come to think of it I don't remember you saying anything about your partner either."
Luffy: "oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys but we have  another friend he wasn't in school with us today cause he had a cold so I volunteered to be his partner"
Ace: "oh okay then I guess we'll meet him sooner or later."