Meeting Sanji?

Robin pov

After studying for a while Cora walks in with a big platter of food.
Cora: "the foods here"
Luffy: "wow looks delicious"
Sabo: "smells so good let's dig in"
Ace: "mmm so delicious"
I giggle a little I don't really feel hungry yet tho I'll eat later I think to myself smiling at my brothers eating
Robin: " thank you Cora San sorry for there rude behavior"
I say pointing towards my brothers who are now devouring the food Cora San got us.
Cora: "oh yeah no problem I must get going tho"
He says looking at the three and awkwardly smiling then leaving
Law: "Nico-ya aren't you going to eat as well?"
Robin: "Maybe later I'm not really hungry right now"
Law: "okay then would you like some tea?"
Robin: "sure tra-guy"
Law then gets up and leaves the room as me and chopper start to read a medical book together.
I then hear the door open and see law hold two cups of what I assume to be tea. He then walks over to us and sets the tea down.

Robin: " Thanks Tra-guy"Law looks at me turning a little pink and nods

Law looks at me turning a little pink and nods. Just then we hear the door open again. A guy that looks to be are age with blonde hair walks in.
???: "Hey, Cora said there was food in hear?"
Luffy: " oh hey sanji come over here I wanna introduce you to some people."
Luffy says gesturing this blonde guy sanji to come over to us.
Ace: "who's that luffy?"
Luffy: "That's sanji he's the one that's supposed to be my partner for the project."
Sanji walks up to us.
Sanji: "who do you want to introduce me to  luffy."
Just as he says that he looks at me and immediately runs over to me.
Sanji: "oh wow aren't you a sight for sore eyes."
Sanji says as he looks at me with literal heart eyes he then grabs my hand and kneels down to kiss it.
Sabo: "Hey hands off my sister pal."
Ace: "yeah hands off"

Law POV
Sanji walks over to us wondering what luffy was talking about when he looks at Robin.
Sanji: "oh wow aren't you a sight for sore eyes."
He then kneels down and grabs Robins hand and kisses it. In that moment I felt like my heart was aching I felt jealous. Even tho I've only know Robin for a little bit of time I feel like I'm in love with her? Why does my heart ache so much it's not like she likes me back? But then again I can't help but feel a little jealous. Even so it's only a small crush I'll get over it soon enough.
Ace: "Hey hands off my sister pal"
Ace looked pissed as sanji turns to look at him luffy steps in.
Luffy: "hold up for a second he does this with every girl he sees. There's no need to worry he's my friend."
Sabo and ace take another look at sanji finally agreeing and letting it go.
Ace: "fine then you're good for now."
Ace says still a little mad as he goes back to doing his homework to distract himself from what just happened.
Sabo: "Luffy who is this perv is this the sanji guy you were telling us about?"
Sabo says pointing at sanji with an annoyed expression.
Luffy: "Oh yeah let me introduce you guys. Sanji this is Ace, Robin and Sabo."
Luffy says pointing at each one of us a s he introduces us.
Luffy: "and guys this is sanji."
Robin: "fufufu it's nice to meet you sanji."
Robin says her eyes still on are homework.
Sanji: "It's nice to meet you too Robin-swann."
Sanji say in a flirty tone. Staring at robin. He then looks at sabo and ace.
Sanji: "so how do you guys know luffy?"
Luffy giggles and says with a happy tone.
Luffy: "there my siblings."
Sanji stares at him trying to tell if he was being serious or not.
Sanji: "Really? How come you never told us you had siblings.
Luffy: "no one ever asked me"
Sanji: " well whatever then. Hey luffy Cora said that we have to do an assignment together for a class?
Luffy: "oh yeah we should probably get started."
Luffy giggles as we all go back to work for another hour finally finishing up are projects.